• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Earn big dollars .. prove this man wrong!

Murf661

I have read the website... And It seems as though the man Victor Zammit has just re-wrote how we are born. That is all he has wrote..
"Death occurs when the silver cord is severed from the physical body"---Umbilical cord.

"others are unconscious and are taken to a special place of rest like a hospital or rest home"---Incubator...

"helpers need to actively assist in the transition"---nurses

Etc..

I mean ive heard of Born Again...But this is a little too coincidental...Huh?

*cough*

NZboy

i think the only to prove that there is life after death is to find a ghost and just ask him. but if you cant find one then your kinda screwed. or i die right now and then i come back and present my findings, even though it might be hard, you know with being dead and all that good stuff

davidmjh

in the science and religion i dont think there is a head on battle between them i think they both work in together they go on about the BIG BANG and that has been proved to a degree, but that was gods work how did the gasses get there? and who made god? are questions that have no answer and thats where faith comes in. i believe that god is all of what we know creator of all.

Holiday | Cocktails | Cell Phones | students | People Search | Cell Phones | RSS Search | Holidays | Vacation | Study Forum

Fatmop

how did the gasses get there? and who made god? are questions that have no answer and thats where faith comes in.
Certainly, 'who made God?' is a matter of faith. As for how the Big Bang started, there are quite a few scientific theories on that, and to just take it on faith that God did it and never to look into the actual, possible, natural causes would be a tragedy.