• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Easily disproving Christianity and others.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I do believe Jesus existed, and with only of the purest of intentions. He was a normal person just his father whoever saw the wrongdoings of the church and wanted to free people of the slavery. Because if Jesus pays for all sins people are no longer afraid of the church. There is hope instilled and the amount of greed that burdened those people was greatly reduced.

Zuescannon, I think this post might be in response to my immediately preceeding post. One thing you can do to clarify that is to quote what post you're replying to. I didn't know how to do that when I was new (last month:D). You click on the 'Quote' button in the lower right.

After the first sentence, on this post I couldn't follow your drift at all. Your previous posts all made sense to me. Could you please clarify this one?

George-ananda

Premium Member
Also you might like Buddhism seeing it is a atheist religion from what I understand.

One explanation by someone I respect said that Buddhism is not atheistic or theistic but non-theistic. It doesn't address that question. It's a practical philosophy teaching the cause of suffering and how to end suffering.

One explanation by someone I respect said that Buddhism is not atheistic or theistic but non-theistic. It doesn't address that question. It's a practical philosophy teaching the cause of suffering and how to end suffering.

Like I said from what I know I'm trying to learn more about buddism anyway.

George-ananda

Premium Member
I don't think I am baseing my ideas on man made dogmas.

I agree with your statement but the problem with man made dogmas bothers you and causes rants.

We are in a age were everything can be seen 24/7 camera phones, satellites etc. Nothing super natural or biblical w/e is being seen.

Are you expecting the supernatural to show up on cameras? Then by definition it would be natural. Supernatural things are not detectable by our five senses or natural devices. These things exist beyond our senses and cameras.

I base my ideas on the fact that a native American would never think about Jesus, Buddha, God, or whatever without interaction from another man. That being stated if it wasn't all made up they would have been given the opportunity to believe in a higher power.

I certainly agree with you about Jesus and Buddha but not about God. Many cultures including Native Americans have their own belief system about spirituality. Some are more advanced and perhaps reached a higher level than other cultures. Many Native Americans were spiritually advanced and never heard of Jesus or Buddha.

Zuescannon, I think this post might be in response to my immediately preceeding post. One thing you can do to clarify that is to quote what post you're replying to. I didn't know how to do that when I was new (last month:D). You click on the 'Quote' button in the lower right.

After the first sentence, on this post I couldn't follow your drift at all. Your previous posts all made sense to me. Could you please clarify this one?

Jesus was a tool to help the enslaved people of the church.

I certainly agree with you about Jesus and Buddha but not about God. Many cultures including Native Americans have their own belief system about spirituality. Some are more advanced and perhaps reached a higher level than other cultures. Many Native Americans were spiritually advanced and never heard of Jesus or Buddha.[/QUOTE]
Ok when the term God is used that mean monotheistic?? If so native Americans were mono theistic?

I will look into Buddhism. Some aspects peace, protection of all life, and reincarnation right????

I would answer you'r questions but don't want to give you any wrong info. If you want to know more from people who are Buddhist and know way more then me check out the Buddhist DIR.