• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ebola Czar

esmith

Veteran Member
Well it appears that this Ebola crisis(?) has mandated that Obama appoint a new cazr, the Ebola Czar. One would think that there are sufficient bureaucrats in the various departments of government, say like HSS, or if it is a security issue DHS,that could handle this crisis(?). One would think that even the CDC could oversee this Ebola crisis(?). Oh well I guess if the mob with pitchforks and torches are at the door one must do something even if it is just a symbolic gesture (IMO).

robin3

I been reading a bit of this. and like every thing else the government been working oh so well... (slightly being a smartbutt there) best i see to do for ones self and family, is stay away from every one else by at least 10 feet. lol going food shopping at walmart at 2-4 am sounds real good right now lol

A

angellous_evangellous

A muppet would do a better job at this point.