• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eid Mubarak !!!

tariqkhwaja

Jihad Against Terrorism
Assalamualaikum.

To all my Muslims brothers and (for the sake of political correctness (just kidding)) their non-Muslim counterparts

EID MUBARAK.

They have been having 29 lunar days in Ramadan in Saudi for the past three years. Something's fishy.

Cordoba

Eid here will be on Wednesday, which means we'll be fasting tomorrow :)

Best wishes for a Happy Eid

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In Malaysia we will complete 30 days as well, just like every year, it's a standard for them or something. They know when Eid gonna fall since the beginning of the year, lol. Happy Eid. :)

tariqkhwaja

Jihad Against Terrorism
A month in the lunar calendar is 29 or 30 days. It would seem Saudi Arabia has Eid after 29 days; And Malaysia has Eid after 30 days of Ramadan.

Fishy fishy. They should just use scientific methods and calculate it. But who listens?

.lava

Veteran Member
Assalamualaikum.

To all my Muslims brothers and (for the sake of political correctness (just kidding)) their non-Muslim counterparts

EID MUBARAK.

They have been having 29 lunar days in Ramadan in Saudi for the past three years. Something's fishy.

Ve Aleykum Salaam, Tariq

Eid Mubarak Inshallah :)

As3ad

>>PrOUd leBaNesE MusLiM<<
Fitr Mubarak for all my muslim brothers and sisters. It is the 2nd day here in Lebanon for sunnis and most chiites and the 1st day for some chiites.

Sahar

A month in the lunar calendar is 29 or 30 days. It would seem Saudi Arabia has Eid after 29 days; And Malaysia has Eid after 30 days of Ramadan.

Fishy fishy. They should just use scientific methods and calculate it. But who listens?
Yeah, it's really sad. :(

Anyway, Eid Mubarak :)