• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elon Musk to Taylor Swift: "If you win, I will give you a child"

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
In this country (USA) there is another type of childless cat woman. I am one, though I have adult kids and grandkids, which I don't see that often. I live by myself and I have two cats. I don't want to remarry, not because I am not date able or because I dislike men, but because I don't find older men all that attractive and I want to be attracted to someone. Heck, maybe they don't find me all that attractive either but it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
In the USA:
Childless cat ladies are often lesbians or heterosexual women who kinda dislike the male gender ... I don't want to offend Taylor Swift...of course ...
As usual you only puke up a cartoon caricature of America.
Whatever your sources are just stop taking them in because they have misled and misguided you on so many things I'm not sure If you've ever been right about America (and a few other things).

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
He was joking...btw....

Btw I wouldn't mind a night with Elon... LOL

With this guy?...

bfd

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
In this country (USA) there is another type of childless cat woman. I am one, though I have adult kids and grandkids, which I don't see that often. I live by myself and I have two cats. I don't want to remarry, not because I am not date able or because I dislike men, but because I don't find older men all that attractive and I want to be attracted to someone. Heck, maybe they don't find me all that attractive either but it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other.
I was joking btw...
If I had wanted to start a serious thread...I wouldn't have used paradoxical situations... :)
That's our sense of humor...to use the grotesque

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
As usual you only puke up a cartoon caricature of America.
Whatever your sources are just stop taking them in because they have misled and misguided you on so many things I'm not sure If you've ever been right about America (and a few other things).
Jokes thread.
Sarcasm.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
but she dumped Ed Sheeran...and that is not normal.
I would never dump Ed Sheeran because I am a healthy heterosexual woman.
Ed Sheeran always came off to me as an uglier, corporate, popified Chris Carrabba (Dashboard Confessional) knockoff, who did the "sensitive guy with an acoustic guitar" thing way before him and looks a lot hotter while doing it:
Chris-Carrabba-2000s.jpg

But Swift has really bad taste in men in general. That dude from the 1975 she dumped for the fake thug ball chaser she's currently with was ugly, too, as well as an ******* to boot. But at least Ed doesn't seem to be a huge prick like most of those guys she's with. So that's one thing in his favor, I suppose.

PureX

Veteran Member
This story is too hilarious not to be posted.... LOL

elonmusk-fine-taylor-win-i-89457563.jpg
It sounds like he's threatening to sexually assault Taylor Swift. I'm sure he thought he was just being clever and 'cutting' but he was really being very creepy and cringe. How is this supposed great genius trillionaire so stupid that he can't see the difference between delivering a very creepy sexual threat and some funny anti-woke joke?

To me it's just more proof that capitalism rewards the worst of us, and the worst in us.

PureX

Veteran Member
Wait, Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran? Ed Sheeran is happily married (I thought). He and Swift only wrote a couple songs together. Because the world needed a couple more mediocre pop songs. And because a billion dollars still isn't enough for Taylor., I guess.

Any Swifties here to clear this up?