• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elon Musk vs Soros

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

I love this man. Elon Musk, I mean,
He's not only handsome, intelligent. But he also comprehends that some tycoons propagandize destructive ideologies.

Of course Elon Musk has always strived for good, beauty and justice.

As for the other man...well...I have never heard anything positive coming out of his mouth.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Did I enter the Twilight Zone or something?

Rod-Serling.jpg

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
They do care and are funded by him.
So I guess leftists are expected to take a stance :)

And my stance is that I admit he makes massive donations, but that my thoughts are not Republicans' thoughts on the matter, that the thoughts are different enough, they're different paradigms of thinking entirely.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And my stance is that I admit he makes massive donations, but that my thoughts are not Republicans' thoughts on the matter, that the thoughts are different enough, they're different paradigms of thinking entirely.
Or maybe it's shame that pushes some people not to support an individual like Soros, openly.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Or maybe it's shame that pushes some people not to support an individual like Soros, openly.

More like shame that we have to say good things about him when we may not believe them all ourselves.

So what I'm saying is... he might be an average guy, he might even be a nice guy, but he's not my role model or anything. I don't hold him in as high of regard as some other Democrats like Obama.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
More like shame that we have to say good things about him when we may not believe them all ourselves.

So what I'm saying is... he might be an average guy, he might even be a nice guy, but he's not my role model or anything. I don't hold him in as high of regard as some other Democrats like Obama.
Obama and Soros are allies. Friends, I suppose.

Do you consider Obama a good person, despite all the evil that was done during his administration?
The Mediterranean area destabilized?
Many Arab-speaking countries with issues because of the decision of this single man?

Be frank, I will respect your stance. :)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Obama and Soros are allies. Friends, I suppose.

Do you consider Obama a good person, despite all the evil that was done during his administration?
The Mediterranean area destabilized?
Many Arab-speaking countries with issues because of the decision of this single man?

Be frank, I will respect your stance. :)

Yes. I consider Obama a great person.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Despite what I mentioned?
:)

May I know why?
I have explained why I like Musk.

Okay. Obama was a great speaker, brave to go against the norm and try to be the first African-American President, he seemed to be a man of integrity, he seemed to allow his wife her personal autonomy. If I recall, his credentials were pretty impressive, too.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Okay. Obama was a great speaker, brave to go against the norm and try to be the first African-American President, he seemed to be a man of integrity, he seemed to allow his wife her personal autonomy. If I recall, his credentials were pretty impressive, too.
Would your judgment change if we found out that what Trump said about him in his video, is true?
The Truth?

Many people in the old continent believe that what Trump said is true.

And by the way...the first African-American POTUS should have been MLK.

But the Deep State had him killed. Maybe because he was a Christian.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

As for Hillary...there are certain emails that are very suspicious.

If those emails enter a criminal court anywhere in the EU, I don't think certain dems could ever set foot on Europe, again.

That's why Assage has been arrested.
He exposed horrific and unspeakable things. :)