• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

End time deception by Dan Brown

Bishadi

If "end of the world" means the end of mankind, then the rest of life may be cheering it on, since we seem to be responsible for the biggest extinction event since the end of the Cretacious. The rest of life will carry on without us quite well.

this one just cracks me up........

because if you think about it; he's right

:thud:

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
doppelgänger;1218374 said:
If there were one "end times deception" I would single out it would be the LaHaye/Hagee/Lindsey mob and their repulsive nonsense.

But yeah, the La Haye books bug the crap out of me. Especially when they started theorizing what it would be like when Jesus reigns on Earth. That's just arrogant.

Well, they began by pretending like they understand the Bible. :eek:

Once they lied to themselves and the world about that, and get away with it, this is the next logical step.

I'm in your thread, posting some (fairly awesome) linkage;

Linkage, ho!

(To start from the beginning, scroll down and go to the last page. Very fun and thoughtful read)