• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Enemies from within

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
"I think the bigger problem are the people from within....We have some very bad people. We have some sick people, radical left lunatics....I think it should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard, or if really necessary, by the military, because they can't let that happen....The thing that's tougher to handle are these lunatics that we have inside, like Adam Schiff....The more difficult are, you know, the Pelosis, these people, they're so sick and they're so evil."

Even Republicans are reeling from this threat to use the military against Democrats.

Last edited:

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
For context, the source of the quote is a Fox News Sunday morning interview (funnily enough, he received absolutely zero pushback and Fox News are not running any stories on this statement that I can find).

Please, let's hear more about how Biden slurs his words and how Kamala has a Dad who studied Marx and why these things are so much more of a big deal than Trump stating that he wishes to turn the military on his own citizens.

Tomef

"I think the bigger problem are the people from within....We have some very bad people. We have some sick people, radical left lunatics....I think it should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard, or if really necessary, by the military, because they can't let that happen....The thing that's tougher to handle are these lunatics that we have inside, like Adam Schiff....The more difficult are, you know, the Pelosis, these people, they're so sick and they're so evil."

Even Republicans are reeling from this threat to use the military against Democrats.
Some people are risk sensitive, with no tolerance for ambiguity, some people have a need for cognition. Trump sees the risk as anything or anyone that gets in the way of him winning, and puts this in terms that his followers will interpret as real-world threats to their way of life. People who have that tendency to perceive threat will respond to that, then create a narrative to explain why they think it is 'logical' later. People with a need for cognition will look at the actual claims and evaluate whether they have any basis in reality.