• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entrance to the Way

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Friend Nowhere Man,

Sorry for butting in on a personal issue.
Rgds

No need to be. :O)

Somewhere the mixing mind is active as have posted/threads more in this section [unless the mind failed to notice which is understandable] besides follow Sanatan dharma which is not "hinduism" or any 'ism' but the laws of existence and so common to all beings which is eternal and eventually whichever path one takes finally has to be in ZEN to transcend the mind. Zen is *dyana* [unless the mixing mind categorises it differently]

Love & rgds

Wasn't paying attention in light of not personally crossing forum paths too often as was in the past. I just failed to notice. Tx for setting me straight regarding Sanatan dharma as I took it as being interchangable with Hinduism. Mind the "isms", and all that it pertains to. Not intended as any form of disrespect should it be construed as such.

Take Good care.