• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Europe to its knees for Muslims

mahasn ebn sawresho

Trrhbon=terrorism
Thesewordsfrom the Quran
Do you think this ideology and education send you roses
They plan to occupy the country through immigration
And also exploit your tolerance

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Europe as a whole is very liberal and progressive when compared to America. America has always been a backwarded nation and this is self evident in our history and most things we do up to this very day.
I personally hold no love for any religion and especially Islam. Yes it has snippets of nice ideas and stuff in it but it all rests back to fallacious thinking and laughable concepts.
Europe must not tolerate Islamic principles in its country the same way policemen in America will not tolerate gangster iconography in their cities.

Popular motorcycles gangs like Hell's Angels in numerous cities has its iconic logo(patch) banned for public display. It is a symbol of affiliation with a presumable violent individual and such ideology should be banned as its promotes harm. The same goes for the spreading of dangerous concepts like bomb making or anti-government rhetoric that holds a risk of being put into action.
Islam like any other dangerous ideology should be banned. Now when I say banned I do not mean the religious text of Islam should be banned since this is ludicrous. Islamic texts like the Qur'an are historical and much historical content is ludicrous at times and has excessive violence.
Instead the practice of Islam itself should be banned. To practice Islam in entirety requires violence, it requires the "greater jihad" and this is a key component in it. Even some Shi'ya groups added it as a "6th Pillar." Forming any masjid is like forming a terrorist cell from the get go. This is why criminal organization do not publicly advertise a need for participants since criminal activity is a clear and present danger no different than Islam.

Switzerland has already taken interest in banning Islamic activity in a elusive way with its attempted practice of banning minarets on masajid. Countries that hold strict laws against ideologies that promote genocide, oppression or any other form of violence should take the same initiative and regard Islam as inherently dangerous and unethical like bank robbery.

Europe should follow after the Swiss and begin proper implementations on banning Islamic practices. I guess it would be hard for many to justify the banning of practices that are shared with other religions like prayer but a more proper way to enforce this is the banning of being Muslim. Just as the penalty of being a gangster, bank robber or criminal of any other sort

The stupidest post i ever read.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Just a heads-up dude. I am an atheist, I think god is imaginary and the prophet long dead. I have no fear of such shadows.
1. you are an atheist-this is not a problem-
You are free-.
But Muhamad Mitt-Yes-.
But the teachings of Muhammad are Muslims
And this ideology held by his followers since Muhammad 1400 years
2. do you know why Europeans helped Spanish??
The Islamic invasions reached Europe??
NowMuslimsdream ofreturn toEurope.
3. entered into Europe
Ofaimportant-
Is thetolerance
4. you are an atheist believes in tolerance also
5. but Islam is atheism a crime worthy of death
6. your children will pay the price for this forgiven you
7. hold the sword on the neck of your child

mahasn ebn sawresho

Europe as a whole is very liberal and progressive when compared to America. America has always been a backwarded nation and this is self evident in our history and most things we do up to this very day.
I personally hold no love for any religion and especially Islam. Yes it has snippets of nice ideas and stuff in it but it all rests back to fallacious thinking and laughable concepts.
Europe must not tolerate Islamic principles in its country the same way policemen in America will not tolerate gangster iconography in their cities.

Popular motorcycles gangs like Hell's Angels in numerous cities has its iconic logo(patch) banned for public display. It is a symbol of affiliation with a presumable violent individual and such ideology should be banned as its promotes harm. The same goes for the spreading of dangerous concepts like bomb making or anti-government rhetoric that holds a risk of being put into action.
Islam like any other dangerous ideology should be banned. Now when I say banned I do not mean the religious text of Islam should be banned since this is ludicrous. Islamic texts like the Qur'an are historical and much historical content is ludicrous at times and has excessive violence.
Instead the practice of Islam itself should be banned. To practice Islam in entirety requires violence, it requires the "greater jihad" and this is a key component in it. Even some Shi'ya groups added it as a "6th Pillar." Forming any masjid is like forming a terrorist cell from the get go. This is why criminal organization do not publicly advertise a need for participants since criminal activity is a clear and present danger no different than Islam.

Switzerland has already taken interest in banning Islamic activity in a elusive way with its attempted practice of banning minarets on masajid. Countries that hold strict laws against ideologies that promote genocide, oppression or any other form of violence should take the same initiative and regard Islam as inherently dangerous and unethical like bank robbery.

Europe should follow after the Swiss and begin proper implementations on banning Islamic practices. I guess it would be hard for many to justify the banning of practices that are shared with other religions like prayer but a more proper way to enforce this is the banning of being Muslim. Just as the penalty of being a gangster, bank robber or criminal of any other sort
Good idea-.
1. but it must be another step.
2. education campaign of Muslims in Europe.
3. definition of Muslim real religion

4. can the efforts of father Zakaria botros
5. There is a book written by the author of Belgian origin
6. this book name (right scale)
The name of the author(thsdl)
7. the book was authored by almost 120 years
8. call for the publication of this book of the new
9. that scientific study of Islam from a European writer
10. I own from Arabic version
11. the Muslim in Europe to choose between European laws
12. the Muslim recognition of freedom of opinion

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Good idea-.
1. but it must be another step.
2. education campaign of Muslims in Europe.
3. definition of Muslim real religion

4. can the efforts of father Zakaria botros
5. There is a book written by the author of Belgian origin
6. this book name (right scale)
The name of the author(thsdl)
7. the book was authored by almost 120 years
8. call for the publication of this book of the new
9. that scientific study of Islam from a European writer
10. I own from Arabic version
11. the Muslim in Europe to choose between European laws
12. the Muslim recognition of freedom of opinion

No idea what you just said

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
. . . Says the Muslim with no counter argument. I am sure you absolutely love your pedophile prophet and all of that but sane people have other things to worry about

I love God and believe the message of all prophets because it teaches how to resist evil deeds,religion is all about morals, not to murder any innocent, not to steal the other rights, not to be drunk the whole night as i saw one atheist poops himself and smells bad, he thinks he's doing the right thing because religion forbids him of doing so, he wants to do anything that religion forbids.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I love God and believe the message of all prophets because it teaches how to resist evil deeds,religion is all about morals, not to murder any innocent, not to steal the other rights, not to be drunk the whole night as i saw one atheist poops himself and smells bad, he thinks he's doing the right thing because religion forbids him of doing so, he wants to do anything that religion forbids.

Religion is about understanding the world, but it has failed. It is filled with superstition and false claims. Trying to denigrate an atheist is such a horrendous manner does nothing. I know full well you are a liar and this does not surprise me coming from a Muslim.
As a Muslim I know you have no love of the truth yet alone peace. Islam is merely a tool for the wicked to kill and destroy anything that opposes its ancient ways of thinking. It is a religion that serves only to remove the rights of the innocent and crush the hearts of the weak instead of uplifting them. Islam is entirely about removing the rights of others despite anything you say.
Have you forgotten about the Donmeh and how they were persecuted for not being Muslim? Or the Wathaniyya who were slaughtered at the hands of your treacherous prophet?
You makes claims of morality yet only prove to be anything but it. So do not deluded yourself into making what is wicked pure and what is pure wicked. You follow wicked ways and Islam is a practice for those who lacks moral judgement.
When a man loses all morality he turns to religion, and when he wishes to destroy morality he becomes a Muslim. Being a Muslim is an insult to human dignity and preservation of wisdom. To be a Muslim is to be inhuman and to be inhuman is to lose one's status in the ranks of mankind.
So Abd of Allah, do you seriously think you are fooling me by twisting morality and trying to destroy it? I can answer it for you since as a Muslim telling the truth is like poison. You do not fool me and you should best be honest and state your intentions which are profoundly evil.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Religion is about understanding the world, but it has failed. It is filled with superstition and false claims. Trying to denigrate an atheist is such a horrendous manner does nothing. I know full well you are a liar and this does not surprise me coming from a Muslim.

I didn't generalize that all atheists are walking drunk pooping themselves,so generalizing Muslim is so stupid and i won't say it is normal to come from an atheist because not all atheists are rude.

As a Muslim I know you have no love of the truth yet alone peace. Islam is merely a tool for the wicked to kill and destroy anything that opposes its ancient ways of thinking. It is a religion that serves only to remove the rights of the innocent and crush the hearts of the weak instead of uplifting them. Islam is entirely about removing the rights of others despite anything you say.

What is your proof then that Islam is that awful ?

Have you forgotten about the Donmeh and how they were persecuted for not being Muslim? Or the Wathaniyya who were slaughtered at the hands of your treacherous prophet?

He fought them because they wanted to rule their people, burying the females while alife, buying and selling girls in the market, daily wars between the tribes ..etc, read some books before making stupid judgement.

You makes claims of morality yet only prove to be anything but it. So do not deluded yourself into making what is wicked pure and what is pure wicked. You follow wicked ways and Islam is a practice for those who lacks moral judgement.

Generalizing again, what are the wicked ways that i had followed ?

When a man loses all morality he turns to religion, and when he wishes to destroy morality he becomes a Muslim.

Generalizing that all believers are immoral and specifically Muslims, stupid thing to say from one atheist but that doesn't mean all atheist are the same as you.

Being a Muslim is an insult to human dignity and preservation of wisdom. To be a Muslim is to be inhuman and to be inhuman is to lose one's status in the ranks of mankind.

Again insulting Muslims in general, i won't insult atheists because i know many of them are far better than you.

So Abd of Allah, do you seriously think you are fooling me by twisting morality and trying to destroy it? I can answer it for you since as a Muslim telling the truth is like poison. You do not fool me and you should best be honest and state your intentions which are profoundly evil.

No, you have never been as a Muslim, it is just a lie.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I didn't generalize that all atheists are walking drunk pooping themselves,so generalizing Muslim is so stupid and i won't say it is normal to come from an atheist because not all atheists are rude.

What is your proof then that Islam is that awful ?

He fought them because they wanted to rule their people, burying the females while alife, buying and selling girls in the market, daily wars between the tribes ..etc, read some books before making stupid judgement.

Generalizing again, what are the wicked ways that i had followed ?

Generalizing that all believers are immoral and specifically Muslims, stupid thing to say from one atheist but that doesn't mean all atheist are the same as you.

Again insulting Muslims in general, i won't insult atheists because i know many of them are far better than you.

No, you have never been as a Muslim, it is just a lie.

:) I love seeing Muslims say I was "never a Muslim." It is so hilarious seeing this. I will put you on my ignore list since you lack character and integrity. have a good day ;)

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
:) I love seeing Muslims say I was "never a Muslim." It is so hilarious seeing this. I will put you on my ignore list since you lack character and integrity. have a good day ;)

Islam will be better without people like you and my day will be better not debating with you.

mahasn ebn sawresho

If you don't like the wine, women and views of freedom go to Saudi Arabia
To live in comfort and luxury with black stone

mahasn ebn sawresho

Are you sayingthat you loveGod-
Okay-.
Would yoube able totell-Iwill-God?!?!?
Without telling Muhammad PBUH??
So youwillloveGod-
For the unit and no partner??
You believe in Allah and his Muhammad???

mahasn ebn sawresho

Saudi Arabia doesn't represent Islam and i may live anywhere without the need to drink wine and having sex with women.
1. is representing Islam.
For that which your Prophet Muhammad's Tomb
And the black stone, paved
The Kaaba that in prayer every day
And Saudi Arabia lead the Islamic world
2. why criticize the wine?!?
3. human freedom-
Drinks alcohol??
Would notbelieveinAllah?
Worship theblackstone??
But this freedom has important condition
4. to not trespass on other people??
5. won't lie
6. Islam attacked the human race
7. declares war on them

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Are you sayingthat you loveGod-
Okay-.
Would yoube able totell-Iwill-God?!?!?
Without telling Muhammad PBUH??
So youwillloveGod-
For the unit and no partner??
You believe in Allah and his Muhammad???

Yes i believe Muhammed is a slave of God, and he asked people to treat him as a normal person and he only have a message to be delivered.

Say: "I am but a man like yourselves, (but) the inspiration has come to me, that your Allah is one Allah: whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and, in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as partner.(18:110)

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
1. is representing Islam.
For that which your Prophet Muhammad's Tomb
And the black stone, paved
The Kaaba that in prayer every day
And Saudi Arabia lead the Islamic world
2. why criticize the wine?!?
3. human freedom-
Drinks alcohol??
Would notbelieveinAllah?
Worship theblackstone??
But this freedom has important condition
4. to not trespass on other people??
5. won't lie
6. Islam attacked the human race
7. declares war on them

Muslim worship God and not the black stone.
It's about organizing their lines which you can't understand.