• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everybody is an individual Everything is one

IF_u_knew

Curious
So would it be better to live life as a human or an animal or plant and not suffer judgement?

As a human, but with actual choices ... I think we are more forced to be the animals as it stands now. Trained to do as our masters command and often w/out even awareness as we are led to their bidding call. Once in, w/ little option to step out of line because the punishment won't fit the crime, but we will think it does no matter how we try reason w/ our self that it does not (that is guilt). I have often wondered, over the last months, why do so many assume this to be living? It is like being set in a blindingly bright room, and watching as you are raped mentally, whilst our words are taken away so that while being aware of what is being said and how backwards everything, it is SO backward that really there is no one to scream to. <--- even to attempt often will yield predictable results. Let us see.

Last edited:
I have presented my evidence, based on the same book ..........I'm still waiting for yours...

i'm not a student of that book anymore.
so we'll just go with what you say. and we'll cross our fingers that the patriarchy (who has used that book in order to oppress women) will see it your way too.

the question is mostly, though, why human animals have been favored by the gods and non-human animals are a means of satisfying humyn needs. seems ridiculous, until you have an antiquated, anthropocentric text that pretends it's not.

budha3

Contrary to popular belief, man does not have an immortal soul (Eze 18:20) Man is a soul! (Gen 2:7 KJV). If we already had an immortal soul --one that can live independent from the human body ---what need would there be for a resurrection? At the appointed resurrection, (Isa 26:19; Acts 17:31 )this spirit will be reunited with the human body and if they were one of God's elect, God's Holy Spirit will also be reunited.
Man does have an immortaal soul---one that can live independent from the body. The soul automatically separates from the body when we die; this is the resurrection; "In a moment in a twinkling of an eye."

james2ko

the question is mostly, though, why human animals have been favored by the gods and non-human animals are a means of satisfying humyn needs.

You are asking something that God has chosen not to reveal in this present age. As our Omniscent, Omnipotent, Omnipresent Creator and Father, He most certainly has that perogative (Deuteronomy 29:29)

What earthly father reveals every detail of everything he does to his young children?