• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everyday Signs of Matriarchy

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Women should not hog the comforting mantle of victimhood all to themselves!
Men are oppressed losers too. What happens to us is not our fault. It's someone else's!
(One might notice similarities to another post somewhere. If so, I expect cat toys!)

1) Who decides what our laws are, enforces them, who determines their constitutionality. A majority of
Americastanian voters are women, who elect gals & girly men who advance their touchy feely nurturing agenda!

2) The most common religion in the U.S. is Christianity, a female virgin worshiping faith which advocates empathy, feelings,
charity & nurturing. This feminine religion is an anathema to real men, who just plain don't care about those things.
Our 4 emotions are: hungry, horny, angry, laughing & stoic.
OK, our "five" emotions, ya pedantic number Nazis!

3) **** shaming: An randy old woman is a "cougar". But the dirty old man is...well...a "dirty old man".

4) Telling men who are argumentative that they're just blinded by testosterone poisoning"!

5) Assertive females are "strong women", but assertive men are "abusive", "dictatorial, "predatory", & "di**heads"..

6) TV dads...men are almost always clueless lazy drunken dolts, while the mom is truly his better half.

7) Wage gaps: Male strippers & prostitutes make a small fraction of what women make.

8) Cleavage gaps: Women are rewarded for flaunting their decolletage with attention & pay raises.
But let a man expose his cleavage, & he's mocked for "plumber's butt"!

9) The freshness gap: We see all sorts of TV commercials for feminine hygiene products, but the
female-dominated advertising cartel cares naught for male "freshness"!

10) Disrespect for males: Consider all the male names given to hateful objects, eg, the cudgel known
as a "black jack", the voyeur called a "peeping tom", a toilet is called a "john", a working gal's customer
is also a "john", "Tom Dick & Harry" is a euphemism for the faceless teeming masses.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah, well, we'll deny you....uh...er....as soon as we find something we have that you want, we'll deny it to you!

Last edited:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
And, and.. We will deny those poor ba*ta*ds sex until we get all their money! Yeah!

And take care of the kids! Because we get to do that the most when we're married to the kids' fathers. Since...you know...when we're the caretakers in marriage it's a duty. But when we get custody it's female privilege. :p

Wherenextcolumbus

And take care of the kids! Because we get to do that the most when we're married to the kids' fathers. Since...you know...when we're the caretakers in marriage it's a duty. But when we get custody it's female privilege. :p

And we will turn the kids against the father so he doesn't have anyone to look after him when he gets old. Yeah!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And we will turn the kids against the father so he doesn't have anyone to look after him when he gets old. Yeah!
Kids look after you when you're old? Is that what they tell you?
Sounds like both of us are being scammed by the kids!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Women should not hog the comforting mantle of victimhood all to themselves!

I certainly agree with you, Rev, that whenever womens mention patriarchy in any way or manner it's obvious to all of us fair-minded and rational men that the womens are merely "hogging the comforting mantle of victimhood". After all, it's known to us fair-minded and rational men that womens simply cannot discuss anything calmly, fairly, and rationally, being the hysterical little kittens...erm...I mean, womens that they are. Good point! Now, maybe one or another of them womens will be so kind as to settle down just long enough to fetch us fair-minded and rational men a couple beers and sandwiches. ;)

Last edited:

Wherenextcolumbus

Now, maybe one or another of them womens will be so kind as to settle down just long enough to fetch us calm and rational men a couple beers and sandwiches. ;)

Horrorble "accidentally" drops her keys, as she bends over to pick them up sunstone gets a glimpse of her frilly sheer black knickers

Ahem, Mystic and I have just finished our drinks Sunny.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Horrorble "accidentally" drops her keys, as she bends over to pick them up sunstone gets a glimpse of her frilly sheer black knickers

Ahem, Mystic and I have just finished our drinks Sunny.

My darling! I discover you are no less than an inspiration to me! Indeed, a veritable throbbing fountain of inspiration! And speaking of fountains, I beg that you allow me to fetch you and your delicious knickers...erm...I mean, you and your delicious friend, Heather, another round of drinks from the club's tap! What will you have? I live only to serve your Sheerness...I mean, your Grace!

Last edited:

Wherenextcolumbus

My darling! I discover you are no less than an inspiration to me! Indeed, a veritable throbbing fountain of inspiration! And speaking of fountains, I beg that you allow me to fetch you and your delicious knickers...erm...I mean, you and your delicious friend, Heather, another round of drinks from the club's tap! What will you have? I live only to serve your Sheerness...I mean, your Grace!

Gentley places hand on Sunstones chest

Your wife is a very lucky woman! Do you have any kids? I'd be suprised if you do, you don't look much over 30.
Actually hold the drinks, Heather wanted to get something to eat.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Gentley places hand on Sunstones chest

Your wife is a very lucky woman! Do you have any kids? I'd be suprised if you do, you don't look much over 30.
Actually hold the drinks, Heather wanted to get something to eat.

Wife? Kids? What? You're leaving? But...but...don't you understand? You OWE me! I've already bought the drinks!!!

*watches Horrorble and Heather leave the club in the company of their boyfriend and spouse*

Why is it always the jerks who get the women and us nice guys who buy them drinks who are always the ones to lose out? It's just not fair! Women are such ******* to any decent man who is nice to them! I just don't get it!

Wherenextcolumbus

Wife? Kids? What? You're leaving? But...but...don't you understand? You OWE me! I've already bought the drinks!!!

*watches Horrorble and Heather leave the club in the company of their boyfriend and spouse*

Why is it always the jerks who get the women and us nice guys who buy them drinks who are always the ones to lose out? It's just not fair! Women are such ******* to any decent man who is nice to them! I just don't get it!

Can't frubal you again, but totally would.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

It's because vagina.

Wherenextcolumbus

Women being able to choose their romantic/sexual partners is clearly a sign we are living in a matriarchy. If she chooses to be with a jerk its obviously because women like to be abused. True equally would mean women would be oligated to only sleep with men who buy her stuff.
If only it was as simple as, flowers-candy-wine=sex

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Tom and Jerry is a cartoon in which maleness is represented as a dog while femaleness is represented as a cat, and this is repeatedly shown to young children. The dog is always outwitted by a mouse (neutral gender archetype), and the dog is then manipulated by the mouse to nullify the cat. Finally, the dog and the mouse become friends thus establishing a null hypothesis which the subconscious mind of the child rejects, elevating femaleness above maleness.