• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everyone is a bit weird...

Kerr

I watch a lot of thriller movies, murder mysteries, crime shows etc. I also like to read thrillers and that kind of thing. I sometimes make jokes about murder weapons and people get all weirded out.

Are there things you do or say that wierd people out regularly lol
I weird out people for a living by the virtue of being me :cool:.

To be serious, its not that bad. But that sentence sounded too cool to not stretch the truth a little. I am a little weird and I do sometimes weird people out. What I can think of right, at least a large part of it is due to my fondness of jokes that are so bad they are good :p.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I watch a lot of thriller movies, murder mysteries, crime shows etc. I also like to read thrillers and that kind of thing. I sometimes make jokes about murder weapons and people get all weirded out.

Are there things you do or say that wierd people out regularly lol
You just need to appreciate your crowd and not waste good material on an unappreciating one.

Draka

Wonder Woman
This isn't something seen regularly by many people, but I have gotten the odd look or two by the hubby, I think it's not that weird a thing though...I tend to read things out loud a lot. Especially when typing/posting things here or elsewhere or reading a book. When I'm posting I'll want to read what I want to post aloud to myself to make sure that what I'm writing sounds coherent before I post it as I have one too many times run away with what I'm typing and hit "post", and even though it sounded okay coming out of my head, it didn't sound at all coherent reading it back. :areyoucra I'll also do that with books just because, when it comes to dialogue, I like to get more into certain parts of the book by putting my own voice behind a conversation. Never very loudly, maybe a just whisper, but definitely out loud. So, to anyone around (usually the hubby) I'm often viewed as mumbling or talking to myself. :p

Wherenextcolumbus

This isn't something seen regularly by many people, but I have gotten the odd look or two by the hubby, I think it's not that weird a thing though...I tend to read things out loud a lot. Especially when typing/posting things here or elsewhere or reading a book. When I'm posting I'll want to read what I want to post aloud to myself to make sure that what I'm writing sounds coherent before I post it as I have one too many times run away with what I'm typing and hit "post", and even though it sounded okay coming out of my head, it didn't sound at all coherent reading it back. :areyoucra I'll also do that with books just because, when it comes to dialogue, I like to get more into certain parts of the book by putting my own voice behind a conversation. Never very loudly, maybe a just whisper, but definitely out loud. So, to anyone around (usually the hubby) I'm often viewed as mumbling or talking to myself. :p

when my sister was like 12 she used to read aloud on the bus.

Draka

Wonder Woman
when my sister was like 12 she used to read aloud on the bus.

:p I don't really do it all that often in public, at least not that I am ever aware of. When I do do it with a book, it is usually only the odd dialogue and it is usually in low tones. It's a curl up in bed or on the couch kind of thing. :p the hubby will walk through though, hear me talking, and think I'm either trying to talk to him or I'm talking to myself. :D

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Oh, and another weird thing I do is sing, practice lesson plans, or practice my presentations in the car while driving. But the reason why it's weird (since a lot of people admit to talking to themselves, reliving past arguments where they win, practicing Oscar acceptance speeches, or singing in the car when they're by themselves), is that I don't act normal when I'm approaching a stoplight and there's other cars around. I smile and wave. :p

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oh, and another weird thing I do is sing, practice lesson plans, or practice my presentations in the car while driving. But the reason why it's weird (since a lot of people admit to talking to themselves, reliving past arguments where they win, practicing Oscar acceptance speeches, or singing in the car when they're by themselves), is that I don't act normal when I'm approaching a stoplight and there's other cars around. I smile and wave. :p

:eek: We're supposed to stop singing at stoplights around other cars? How come nobody told me?!? I suppose next you're going to tell me we're expected to have our windows up too? :facepalm: