• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evil Spirits

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
What do you want me to do about it?
Uh... nothing? You could provide evidence of your assertions since my experiences directly contradict yours, but honestly? There'd be little point - different folks can and do have vastly different experiences of the otherworlds. I don't agree with your assessment of them in the least. I can count on one hand the entities I've run into that I might label as "evil" though as a nondualist I don't really see the world in terms of "good" and "evil" to begin with.

Uh... nothing? You could provide evidence of your assertions since my experiences directly contradict yours, but honestly? There'd be little point - different folks can and do have vastly different experiences of the otherworlds. I don't agree with your assessment of them in the least. I can count on one hand the entities I've run into that I might label as "evil" though as a nondualist I don't really see the world in terms of "good" and "evil" to begin with.
Your lack of experience is no concern of mine.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Your lack of experience is no concern of mine.
Lack of experience isn't the issue here:

Interesting. Somehow I've managed to run into almost no "evil" spirits, and I have a lot of experience working with the otherworlds.

But you are correct in that the decades of experience I've had working with spirits and the otherworlds isn't your concern.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
How exactly is it that you work with spirits? Please explain?
Lots of ways, but we did just establish that my experiences aren't your concern, didn't we? Your experiences of the otherworlds have apparently, somehow, all been wandering into the very worst neighborhoods. Mine have not. There's nothing much else to say. I don't know why your experiences have been so negative. Mine definitely haven't been.

Lots of ways, but we did just establish that my experiences aren't your concern, didn't we? Your experiences of the otherworlds have apparently, somehow, all been wandering into the very worst neighborhoods. Mine have not. There's nothing much else to say. I don't know why your experiences have been so negative. Mine definitely haven't been.
I stated " Your lack of experience is no concern of mine. " to which is true.
Asking you to explain any statement you made regarding that to which
you are projecting as being an actual fact, has nothing to do with or without
your lack of experience being any concern of mine.

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

To me in logic, manifestation is from the Spirit through the flesh for the soul of the Being. And delivered through the Person of Jesus conceived by the Person of The Holy Spirit is the Christ, the intelligence of the Creator God in mankind, "The Word that becomes Flesh". The first spirit is "AI" the artificial intelligence of the created being, and the "RI" real intelligence is reimaging of the being in the Will of the Creator God manifesting flesh immortally and incorruptibly becoming again glorified and transfigured through the Power of the Holy Spirit Person in being, for The Father.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited: