• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution is no more science than Creationism is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorsk188

One-Eyed in Blindsville
Just skimmed through the thread and I am amazed at how scripted Luke is. I know he admits to be influenced by Kent Hovind, but his arguments (and scientific misunderstandings) are identical to Hovind's. Obviously, he hasn't pursued research outside of those over-priced videos that Hovind hocks every time he speaks. ("Video 3 is available on the table over there.") On the plus side, he isn't doing any speaking tours right now. :)

That said, I'm surprised how inconsistant everyone else's responses have been (by and large). I understand that everyone is doing their best, and you guys are doing much better than I could. There are video rebuttals of just about every one of Hovind's (and thus Luke's) claims on Youtube. Particularly good are those of ExtantDodo. Peace, all. (But I will also cast my lot with "Do Not Feed the Troll".)

Status
Not open for further replies.