• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution Vs. Creationism

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper762

as i said before; faith based religions CANNOT be factually substanciated.

its foolishness to demand it.

auto, there's nothing private about my reply to dallas, as i presume YOURS to be.

mic, are you ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN of that?

mic, your theory is no better than anyone elses, even mine

no actually a theory that is backed up by evidence is better then one that is not.
and if my theory is correct youl be providing plenty of evidence.

but we are of topic, do you actually have anything to say about evolution?

sniper762

do you? if you actually read my theory post , you would see that it relates to "evolution" as well as "creationism".

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
mic, your theory is no better than anyone elses, even mine

It's not mic's theory. It's the foundational Theory of modern Biology. If you think it's no better than yours, is it because you reject all of modern science? Because as far as science goes, Theories are as good as it gets.

do you? if you actually read my theory post , you would see that it relates to "evolution" as well as "creationism".

are you talking about that post that got crushed on another form? the one that you wouldn't discuss with a member here because you didn't like his "atitude"?

Is that the post you want me to read?

you asked, i told ya. DISCUSS it with ya? nah

ok, let me get this straight,

your atempt to show me that you have done 30 years of research is to make me read a recycled post that you have already used on another forum ware it was trashed. and you don't even want us to chalenge the obvious problems in that post? you just want us to marvle at your briliance?

my theory gains weight.

sniper762

as i said before, the post was asking for dallas' opinion, who evidently had not seen it, not yours.

sorry to intimidate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.