• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Exercise

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I had the energy to get the kids to the gym today.

Taking the kids to the gym reminded me I enjoy the pool.

Not because I had the luck to be able to get in, but because I could see it through the window.

Its not laps I enjoy, but walking on the water resistance ring. Its relaxing, yet a good workout.

What exercise do you enjoy?

(Not what gives good results, or what you think you should be doing, but what you actually like.)

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I walk a *lot*. Regularly 15k to 20k steps. It's not usually this much but my mom is coping with dad's cancer by walking a lot, too, and I've been doing that with her.
I'm also doing a kettlebell training ladder where you alternate swings and deep breaths because I want to get my oxygen consumption better for the hills I do on bike and walking. And it's something I can do while listening to a book or show in a small space.

When it's icky outside, I break out my VR headset and do activity games like Beat Saber.