• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fact is stranger than fiction

Keith

Keith
Dear Faithfreedom

Thank you for your question. I don’t pretend to be a diviner of dreams or to be able to attribute any action or thought to God.

What I can say based upon my personal experience of both God and the Devil is that when a soul has fully repented its sins to Lord Jesus and He is convinced of the sincerity of that repentance then that soul is born again upon the soul’s promise to in future obey the 10 Commandments, which means it starts life anew unburdened by its sins. At that point the Holy Spirit enters the soul to guide and guard that soul away from spiritual perils which can sometimes involve physical harm.

You say you are a Christian so hope that my reply helps you to answer your own question.

Kind Regards

Keith

nrg

Your assumptions are false so your conclusion is likewise.

Keith
But I still have to make a **** load of assumptions in order to believe you, could you help me reduce them some what? Or could you at least offer me ways to falsify what you're claiming?