• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

false christs strategies

Bishka

Veteran Member
angellous_evangellous said:

Have you figured out where from yet? Usually I just copy and paste a statement out of the supposed plagarized text into the Google search engine and I usually come up with something.

finalfrogo

thenight_templer said:

the main strategy for the Christian leaders is to fool the people plus also the Christians themselves have been programed to answer all in the same way and with the same methods ,if you ask them about something and then they will answer about something completley different ,or they will overwhelm you with false tags and slogans just like parrots , or talking about something totally different ignoring the question because in the christian religious subject the Christians themsleves don't know what the meaning of (specific question- specific answer ) but you can always notice clearly how the keep on turning around to avoid the subject .

What about that one website in which lots of Christians debate with each other about doctrines, dogmas, and scriptures? You know, that one called "Religiousforums.com"?

finalfrogo

And yes, you are correct; people have misconceptions about Islam. People also have misconceptions of Christianity. And Buddhism. And Hinduism. And every single religion in the world. So what's your point...?

finalfrogo

thenight_templer said:

I the main strategy for the Christian leaders is to fool the people plus also the Christians themselves have been programed to answer all in the same way and with the same methods ,if you ask them about something and then they will answer about something completley different ,or they will overwhelm you with false tags and slogans just like parrots , or talking about something totally different ignoring the question because in the christian religious subject the Christians themsleves don't know what the meaning of (specific question- specific answer ) but you can always notice clearly how the keep on turning around to avoid the subject .

So now your making personal attacks against Christianity? Then you are equal to the same people you describe. Fight fire with fire, and everything will burn to the ground.

Hm, as long as we're making personal attacks... maybe I should discuss all the violent actions by muslims in the middle east... and how such a scale of organized violence is seldom seen from members of other religions in the modern world. But I won't, because I'm not going to stoop to your level.

finalfrogo said:
And yes, you are correct; people have misconceptions about Islam. People also have misconceptions of Christianity. And Buddhism. And Hinduism. And every single religion in the world. So what's your point...?
is that supposed to mean that the people whom worshiping the cows like whom worshiping the lamb the same as whom the mushroom like whom dont believe with any thing cause you just dont understand it ??
wierd:tsk:

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
thenight_templer said:
is that supposed to mean that the people whom worshiping the cows like whom worshiping the lamb the same as whom the mushroom like whom dont believe with any thing cause you just dont understand it ??
nah, you're just too ignorant to get it! (and coming from me, that means a lot)
you shouldnt talk about yourself like that

Bishka

Veteran Member
thenight_templer said:

What? Obvoiusly I can tell you have no respect for ANY religions based on your prevoius babble of posts.

beckysoup61 said:
What? Obvoiusly I can tell you have no respect for ANY religions based on your prevoius babble of posts.
well if you can see u will find a question mark which it means a question
and when u ask a question that means there has to be an answer
but its not a point a view , u can read the questiona again , and u will judge by urself for the ex post
i think i have to explain every single thing for every single person in here ?!!!!:bonk:

Bishka

Veteran Member
thenight_templer said:
but its not a point a view , u can read the questiona again , and u will judge by urself for the ex post
i think i have to explain every single thing for every single person in here ?!!!!:bonk:

Yes, because you make no SENSE! Nobody understand a word you say.

kevmicsmi

thenight_templer said:
So I can post things like, You make absolutely no sense because you are a moron? And as long as I slap a qustion mark on the end, Im alright.