• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy Football, anyone?

Crystallas

Fantasy football is the shiznite! But I did it one year with people that I didnt see on a semi-daily basis(people that I didnt work with basically) and it was just not anywhere near as fun.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
This might be interesting. Love football. Had a friend who played for the Dolphins back in the early 70's.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
If we got real lucky and ended with 24 of the right people, we could have:
  • Theist League
    • Abrahamic Division
    • Eastern/Deist Division
  • Nontheist League
    • Atheist Division
    • Agnostic Division
We could even have some good Louisiana Christian name his/her team the Latter Day Saints!

Riven

Deut. 32.8 said:
If we got real lucky and ended with 24 of the right people, we could have:

• Theist League
    • Abrahamic Division
    • Eastern/Deist Division
  • Nontheist League
    • Atheist Division
    • Agnostic Division
We could even have some good Louisiana Christian name his/her team the Latter Day Saints!

Wow, never been in a 24 team league before. I was in a twenty team league once, and and it got very tricky to try to find good players to plug into your lineup. Well, I'll give it a little while longer, and then start the league.

Riven

Deut. 32.8 said:
Anything less that 12 teams gets pretty silly.
12 teams is what I like. I'm a moderator on an NFL message board, and if we can't get enough people here, I'll let some of those guys join to fill out the league. They're always up for fantasy football. We usually get about 10 separate leagues going over there.