• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Father,Son,and Holy Spirit?

S.Z (Muslim)

Humble Slave of Allah.
I would like to know where in the Bible, the word Trinity is mentioned.
Or where Jesus said he is the living incarnate of God.
Thanks.

S.Z (Muslim)

Humble Slave of Allah.
Well, if no one can say anything...then why do people believe that Jesus is living incarnate of God, or about the trinity?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Well, if no one can say anything...then why do people believe that Jesus is living incarnate of God, or about the trinity?
I suspect that your biggest problem is that you have started a thread on a topic that already has numerous threads.
This topic has been beaten into the ground so much that most members are probably not interested in going around in the same circles as all the other threads that have started as this topic or have ended up as this topic have ended.

The same is likely true of these other threads:
What do you feel is wrong with Islam?

Qur'an and modern science

And you have already shown that you are not going to do anything different than all the others who have started this type thread:
Jesus' prophecy about Mohammad

S.Z (Muslim)

Humble Slave of Allah.
I suspect that your biggest problem is that you have started a thread on a topic that already has numerous threads.
This topic has been beaten into the ground so much that most members are probably not interested in going around in the same circles as all the other threads that have started as this topic or have ended up as this topic have ended.

The same is likely true of these other threads:
What do you feel is wrong with Islam?

Qur'an and modern science

And you have already shown that you are not going to do anything different than all the others who have started this type thread:
Jesus' prophecy about Mohammad
Why don't you kindly answer the question?

S.Z (Muslim)

Humble Slave of Allah.
Well can anyone answer this or not? If you can't why do you believe in such things, that your Bible doesn't even believe?

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Just to underscore the point, here are a few past threads on this subject.

Is Jesus God in the Flesh?
Personal Views: The Trinity
Is Trinity in the Bible?
Did Jesus say "I am a God"?
Was God once a man?
Was Jesus Son of God?

Just for the sake of playing, here are some passages about the Trinity. As for Jesus saying that he was an incarnation of God...I can't think of one off the top of my head.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost,

Matthew 3:16 And Jesus, when He had been baptized, went up straightway out of the water. And lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting upon Him. 17 And lo, a voice came from Heaven, saying, "THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED."

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Why don't you kindly answer the question?
Seems to me that you do not read very well.
I am not interested in going in circles on this topic yet again.

But for the record, I agree that the Bible does not support the trinity idea.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
The word 'Trinity' itself is not written in the Bible...

John 1 is the most obvious part of the Bible where Jesus is said to be God...