• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fauci was ‘up to his neck’ funding coronavirus research in Wuhan

Choose the poll choices you agree with

• 1) I trust Fauci

• 2) I do not trust Fauci

• 3) This information can be trusted (taken serious)

• 4) This information can not be trusted (taken serious)

• 5) This puts a whole different light on the whole Corona story

• 6) I am interested to know this type of information

• 7) I am not interested in this type of information

• 8) This is not news to me, I knew it already

• 9) This is news to me; I did not know it

Results are only viewable after voting.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Sure. But if you want to go further and claim they have no political affiliations or agenda,. Calling bulldust.

And why them...a small, conservative group with a tiny minority of doctors...over the AMA (for example)?

Have you done much research on them? Despite the credible sounding name, they have some less credible background and theories.

Do you agree with them on electronic health records?
That opioids aren't a problem, and doctors should freely prescribe them?

I mean...what do you think about this article on Obama?
Oratory—or hypnotic induction? - AAPS | Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
"Is Barack Obama a brilliant orator, captivating millions through his eloquence? Or is he deliberately using the techniques of neurolinguistic programming (NLP), a covert form of hypnosis developed by Milton Erickson, M.D.?"

Oh my. o_O

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
"Is Barack Obama a brilliant orator, captivating millions through his eloquence? Or is he deliberately using the techniques of neurolinguistic programming (NLP), a covert form of hypnosis developed by Milton Erickson, M.D.?"

Oh my. o_O

Yup. I picked one example, but there are others.
And suffice to say, they have a history of saying black if the government says white, and being against various vaccinations due to 'links with autism', etc.

I'm not a fan of reactionaries, regardless how official a sounding name they give themselves.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
What? He's the most educated, and qualified doctor in the country or something?
I'm not qualified to make such an assessment, but there's got to be reasons why four presidents utilized his expertise.

I follow the paycheck of these people. The ones who controls what he can and cannot say via his employer.
Oh, you do, do ya? And of course you really believe you know this, right?

Tomef