• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Movie Quote

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oh, just thought of another.

"It's like disarming Germany." From Oscar. One of the best movies, if not the best (IMO), that Stallone has ever done.

Just the first couple minutes of this:
[youtube]L6oEwEtvYt8[/youtube]

Last edited:

Trey of Diamonds

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Jack Burton
Big Trouble in Little China

rambof07

One of my favorite qoute is l love you and want to marry with you will you marry me.
Romantic movies is my favorite movie which i like to watch anytime for my entertainment. I like to watch movies online it's a good way and like to use most of time when i am at home. It's really enjoyable for me. I think words work like magic some time that why we never ever forget them because they looks like our story lines.

Erebus

Frank-donnie-darko-1404694-1024-819.jpg

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!
- Tyler Durden

no-body

I've always liked this line from Apocalypse Now, but it's the delivery too:

Kurtz: I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
In Bruges is endlessly quotable but unfortunately endlessly expletive filled. Very funny, very human film...

Ken: [looking at a surreal Bosch painting] It's Judgment Day, you know? Ray: No. What's that then? Ken: Well, it's, you know, the final day on Earth, when mankind will be judged for the crimes they've committed and that. Ray: Oh. And see who gets into heaven and who gets into hell and all that. Ken: Yeah. And what's the other place? Ray: Purgatory. Ken: Purgatory... what's that? Ray: Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really ****, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham. [pause] Ray: Do you believe in all that stuff, Ken? Ken: About Tottenham?

Me Myself

Back to my username
[youtube]ZTzA_xesrL8[/youtube]
BLADE RUNNER - I've seen things - YouTube

dk the favorite, but this is one of the first quotes that came to my mind, and honestly it is the sole quote that made me feel really happy I watched the movie. I mean, to me the quote made the movie worthwhile.

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Withnail and I

Marwood: Give me a Valium, I'm getting the FEAR!
Danny: [very calmly] You have done something to your brain. You have made it high. If I lay 10 mils of diazepam on you, it will do something else to your brain. You will make it low. Why trust one drug and not the other? That's politics, innit?
Marwood: I'm gonna eat some sugar.
[he goes to the kitchen]
Danny: I recommend you smoke some more grass.
Marwood: No way, no ******* way.
Danny: That is an unfortunate political decision. Reflecting these times.
Withnail: What are you talking about, Danny?
Danny: Politics, man. If you're hanging onto a rising balloon, you're presented with a difficult decision - let go before it's too late or hang on and keep getting higher, posing the question: how long can you keep a grip on the rope? They're selling hippie wigs in Woolworths, man. The greatest decade in the history of mankind is over. And as Presuming Ed here has so consistently pointed out, we have failed to paint it black.
http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0094336/quotes?qt0451880