• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Soft Drink?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Pepsi... with a cherry in it....
or maybe a shirlee temple...
or maybe a Sunkist... i like the way it makes my nose feel....
or maybe a Jones Soda.... ah, fufu berry! (TONS of sugar, oh hell yes! been years since i've had one)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Todd said:
Coca Cola. I think I'm addicted to it.
You and me both, buddy. I'm midway through an enormous cup of it right now (and I'm even drinking it out of a Coke tumbler :eek: ).

Linus

I'm with ya Bangbang. Rootbeer all the way. If there is none :eek: then number 2 is cream soda. Mmmmmm....

Smoke

Done here.
Are energy drinks soft drinks?

If so, SoBe Sugar Free No Fear, closely followed by Sugar Free Red Bull.

If not, Diet Coke.

Smoke

Done here.
dawny0826 said:
Pepsi is better than Coke, but Diet Coke is better than Pepsi. It took me a long time to admit that, because we used to have a real Battle of the Colas in our house till we switched to diet, and I wanted Diet Pepsi to be as good as real Pepsi. But it's not.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
MidnightBlue said:
Pepsi is better than Coke, but Diet Coke is better than Pepsi. It took me a long time to admit that, because we used to have a real Battle of the Colas in our house till we switched to diet, and I wanted Diet Pepsi to be as good as real Pepsi. But it's not.
I like Diet Cherry Pepsi over Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke.

I prefer the real thing though...all that nasty sugar. :)

Smoke

Done here.
dawny0826 said:
I prefer the real thing though...all that nasty sugar. :)
Yeah, me too.
weepy.gif

Draka

Wonder Woman
I like Pepsi better than Coke, but Cherry Coke better than Wild Cherry Pepsi. Pepsi Vanilla is also better than Vanilla Coke. Just the Cherry ones are different to me. I can't comment on Diet sodas. I don't drink them...can't stand them. I used to work in a soda production plant and the chemical smell alone when they mixed the diet sodas was toxic enough I can't even bring myself to drink a diet soda since.

Oh...and Sunkist rocks!