• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Spirits(alcohol)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Tequila...on the rocks...

I'm not particularly partial to any brands...after the first several shots...taste is a non issue anyway.:D

Tequila is the only alcoholic beverage that I can happily take shots of. I like the flavor.

standing_alone

Wiccan013 said:
In this thread, just list your favorite type of spirits and why?

Most beers that are imported from either Germany or Ireland. I prefer darker beers, though. Guinness Extra Stout is pretty good. So is a beer I only found in Germany and can't find in the USA, called Erdinger. Why? I like the taste, I guess. *shrugs*

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Vodka...but it's gotta have a mixer of some sort in it. I like lemon and/or lime, and soda with it. Anything else makes it too sweet.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Jamieson's Irish Whiskey, Canadian Club Whiskey, Le Morainge Whiskey, Glenfiddich Whiskey...

Hell, any whiskey over 30NZ$ a bottle

Mixer? Soda.... over ice with a little something... or Ginger Ale.

Rob said:
You are 14, that had better be a joke!

*nods*... he's probably talking out his arse. Any 14 year old drinking anything stronger than beer or table wine is an idiot.

Kid, you've got a liver. When you drink you hurt it. Right now all your stuff is growing and it will be til you're 25 (for guys)... show some respect for your body and it'll return the favour. Please take my advice... I didn't.

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
How did I miss this thread? I must have thought it was about holy spirits. :D

Dry Beefeater Martini up with one queen-size, pimento-stuffed olive; shaken not stirred
Bloody mary made with Cuervo Especial tequila, not vodka; NO CELERY!
Margarita, frozen or unfrozen; no salt
Labatt Blue beer (U.S. beers are too sweet for my taste)

CHEERS!!! :drunk:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
retrorich said:
How did I miss this thread? I must have thought it was about holy spirits. :D

Dry Beefeater Martini up with one queen-size, pimento-stuffed olive; shaken not stirred
Bloody mary made with Cuervo Especial tequila, not vodka; NO CELERY!
Margarita, frozen or unfrozen; no salt
Labatt Blue beer (U.S. beers are too sweet for my taste)

CHEERS!!! :drunk:

Isn't Lagavulin a holy spirit???:drool:

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Midori and Malibu rum. Actually together they can make a great Pina Colada. I love my girly drinks.