• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Thing to do as a Kid?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
As a child I watched a lot of television, played with Legos, had a dog, occasionally went swimming, went to school and enjoyed disassembling things to see what made them work. Unfortunately most things were not made in such a way that they could be reassembled easily. Probably my favorite thing to do was to explore in the woods or take a long walk.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Normal kid stuff. However, the summer I was ten I discovered two things that would change my life: chess and Mad Magazine.

SSDSSDSSD3

The Great Sea Under!
I also played a fair share of yugioh in my youth.

Now im a grown up, I play MTG! (That makes me grown up now right...?)
MTG players are more diverse in the age spectrum; however, I don't think it's the adult Yugioh. (Both have totally different concepts), I've never played MTG by the way.

David1967

Premium Member
I was raised in the country. My favorite thing to do as a child was to hike in the woods around our house. I still like to do that every chance I get.

Yehet

Popping bubble wrap and making forts with/ hiding in card board boxes, and singing (more like screaming ) along to 90s music

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
th