• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feeding Two Stray Cats and Avoiding Fights?

Little Dragon

I do the same thing thing. When I make chicken I scatter it all over the floors and fight the cats for my fair share.
If I roast a chicken or a joint of beef. My Cats lose their ****. They wait outside crying and pacing and attacking each other. Its entertaining to watch. Eventually relief comes and all you can hear is animals stuffing themselves.

F1fan

Veteran Member
If I roast a chicken or a joint of beef. My Cats lose their ****. They wait outside crying and pacing and attacking each other. Its entertaining to watch. Eventually relief comes and all you can hear is animals stuffing themselves.
My previous post was an embellishment for humor. But I do make extra meat for the savages and share. This is dangerous and requires complete attention as I've had pork chops and chicken stolen from my plate. Try chasing down a cat with a pork chop.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I leave it all up to the cats, possums, ravens,
& racoons to schedule their feeding times
so as to avoid conflict. It works.