• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fellowship in UU congregations

uumckk16

lilithu said:
Sure, come by and visit any time! We go back to normal (non-summer hours) this coming Sunday. Tho I won't be there for Homecoming Sunday. I'll be at a retreat in MD. And I would love to meet you if and when you visit. If you can come on the 24th, you'll see what it's like when we really rock the house. :D

Close by, huh? I've visited the Rockville church and this past weekend I was at the Silver Spring church, both in MD. Haven't made it to River Road or Arlington or Davies Memorial yet, tho I want to.
Sounds great! I'm not sure when I'll be able to visit but I'll definitely try :)

I haven't been to any churches yet other than the one I attend, so I'm very curious to see what others are like :) Hm, I should try to go to Arlington sometime too...I know someone who goes there...