• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feminism: How has it affected men?

ignition

The time always changes. Everything else generally changes much less than people like to think.
Tbh I don't know how old you are, but in my generation, there's no question that misogynists and sexual freedom goes pretty much hand in hand. I always thought it is their wet dream. The music as well sheesh. So much open misogyny and sexism. I wasn't allowed to listen to them when I was young.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Tbh I don't know how old you are, but in my generation, there's no question that misogynists and sexual freedom goes pretty much hand in hand. I always thought it is their wet dream. The music as well sheesh. So much open misogyny and sexism. I wasn't allowed to listen to them when I was young.

I think you're confusing sexual liberation with promiscuity.

Pagan_Patriot

You don't have to be misogynistic to enjoy sexually liberated women. In fact, I'm pretty sure that, traditionally, misogynistic men don't want women to be sexually liberated.

I don't think conservative women are ready to throw themselves on guys. But liberal 'sexually liberated women" might be.

dust1n

Zindīq
I guess as being a product of rural southern America, I will go ahead and contest that conservative women are ready to throw themselves on guys. They are basically bred to be housewives were I am from.

Pagan_Patriot

I guess as being a product of rural southern America, I will go ahead and contest that conservative women are ready to throw themselves on guys. They are basically bred to be housewives were I am from.

A housewife and an "open" girl are different lol...

I don't think "open" girls care much for marriage. They just want sex.

dust1n

Zindīq

Some throw themselves at guys in hopes of getting married. Some throw themselves at guys for entirely different reasons. But "conservative" girls throw themselves towards guys as any of the liberal women I've ever met. It's all the same. People screw.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |

Namaste,

It doesn't matter. Feminism is a product of patriarchal discord, not because they want to have sex with whomever they please. The reason we even have feminism is because of our patriarchal society and the subsequent "conquest" of womenfolk.

The "open" (is that even a good word to use?) female "wants sex" at the same frequency the "housewife" does with her spouse (presuming we are talking in the hetero context and that these women are engaging in sex not because of a liberated sexual approach but solely out of pleasing menfolk).

M.V.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

I almost agree with you. But repressed sexuality also manifests in conservative women who will turn their nose up at you in public, but then the moment they're alone with you and think they have your trust.....SUDDEN KISS ON THE LIPS followed by pleading to never ever ever tell a soul that she just made out with a woman.

Next thing you know, you're in a locked bathroom with a conservative woman who can't make up her mind if she wants to go further or not. But the entire time she's reminding you that you can't ever tell anybody.

I've kept their names secret for this long, and I'm a woman of my word. But I can say enough about how often it has happened. It's rather like the time when a well-known deacon propositioned me....quite heavily....that took my by surprise too. He wanted our rendezvous secret as well to keep his reputation intact.

And though I've brought it up in another thread how often I've frequented strip clubs in the area, it's fascinating to find local pastors and politicians out there regardless of political platform they claim.

So, you're right. People screw. They get horny.

Heck, just yesterday hubbie and I had one of our discussions about how ironic it is both of us grew up hearing that women are not interested in sex, and yet both of us have had numerous experiences showing otherwise. Women are just as human and get horny too.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

B.S.

I'm polyamorous, and many would consider me to be promiscuous. And husband and I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in April and have been together for 12 years. I care very much for my marriage and my husband, and he cares very much for me. We're best friends, and I intend to keep it that way.

Aquitaine

MysticSangha said:
I almost agree with you. But repressed sexuality also manifests in conservative women who will turn their nose up at you in public, but then the moment they're alone with you and think they have your trust.....SUDDEN KISS ON THE LIPS followed by pleading to never ever ever tell a soul that she just made out with a woman.

Next thing you know, you're in a locked bathroom with a conservative woman who can't make up her mind if she wants to go further or not. But the entire time she's reminding you that you can't ever tell anybody.

You should totally write erotic stories based off your experiences with Conservative women. :yes:

Call it "50 shades of Conservative Sexual Repression" or something.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

You should totally write erotic stories based off your experiences with Conservative women. :yes:

Call it "50 shades of Conservative Sexual Repression" or something.

LOL that's a great idea. I once joked over a bottle of wine with a friend of mine from college that I would write a memoir someday, but my writing is clumsy. I would need a REALLY good and patient editor.

I think if I were to actually do that, I would feel compelled to write about the pathos and the humor as well as the eroticism that was experienced. But now that you have me intrigued (I don't know how serious you were, but it's late and I'm tired of looking at numbers for the business), I'm wondering how fun that might be to do.

****, now I just added yet another item on my bucket list. I can't die until I'm 135.

Aquitaine

LOL that's a great idea. I once joked over a bottle of wine with a friend of mine from college that I would write a memoir someday, but my writing is clumsy. I would need a REALLY good and patient editor.

I think if I were to actually do that, I would feel compelled to write about the pathos and the humor as well as the eroticism that was experienced. But now that you have me intrigued (I don't know how serious you were, but it's late and I'm tired of looking at numbers for the business), I'm wondering how fun that might be to do.

****, now I just added yet another item on my bucket list. I can't die until I'm 135.

Glad I could be of assistance. :D

idav

Being
Premium Member
Now that women are more free and stuff I have to actually compete with them in the job market, yet they still make us carry all the heavy stuff.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Thankfully some men have been liberated by the advances of feminism. Unfortunately others have not been touched by it, or reacted against it. The current news in the UK regarding the 'rape tweets' is particularly disgusting. The internet allows public self-outing of such depraved attitudes.

Alceste

Vagabond
It gives misogynistic men an endless supply of women who feel 'sexually liberated" who are willing to have sex.

(Yes, endless supply, like jelly doughnuts).

I'm not into misogynists, but I have been known to send male feminists topless pictures of myself from time to time. Isn't that right, Sunstone?

Alceste

Vagabond

Waves hand - I've been known to write smut. :D And as of a few weeks ago, I am a professional ghost writer. Just saying. :D