• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FIFA Women's World Cup.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
What was James thinking? Tbh I thought Nigeria were the better team.
Young I suppose, or mentored by David Beckham. But it wasn't really nasty - just stupid, given that cameras will catch virtually everything. :eek:

And as you say, Nigeria certainly played good enough to win and probably deserved to. England needs such tough games to win the trophy.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Very Trumplike. He specializes in kicking people when they are down.
And yet the majority in the "religious right" still support him, including most of their clergy, who have basically abandoned Jesus' Two Commandments, which are the love of God and love of all humankind.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
You do realise that this sport has what we call rules ?

(Joking aside, I've not seen Australia)
Yeah, we've heard of these rule things. We will stick to enough of them to keep 11 on the park.

England has struggled a little more with that one...

(Joking too. I've only seen highlights of England)

The Matilda's look good, tbh. They have enough firepower now that Kerr is playing decent minutes (albeit as a sub) since Fowler and especially Raso have been playing good football.

The defence has been effective so far, but we gave France opportunities for sure...they just failed to capitalise.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Yeah, we've heard of these rule things. We will stick to enough of them to keep 11 on the park.

England has struggled a little more with that one...

(Joking too. I've only seen highlights of England)

The Matilda's look good, tbh. They have enough firepower now that Kerr is playing decent minutes (albeit as a sub) since Fowler and especially Raso have been playing good football.

The defence has been effective so far, but we gave France opportunities for sure...they just failed to capitalise.
England are missing Beth Mead, but they've got good strength in depth. Hopefully a good game coming up. Good luck Australia. :)

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Was at a work conference, so watched the game with a pretty big group, and a few drinks.
We got quite rowdy when Kerr connected on that long strike, but the better team won.

Sweden was my second team for a couple of reasons, but I'll be cheering for England in the final now!
Cheers mate. Kerr's goal was fantastic, but then she missed a sitter. Hemp is brilliant. Not seen Spain, have you?