• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Find The Mistake

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That group is the mortal enemy of my organization, FART (Trolls Revolting Against Fathers).
We're silent, but......nah, too obvious.

Rakhel

Guys guys guys

I keep tellin ya the mistake is not in the numbers or the spelling. It is in the image

:facepalm:

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
No, it is not.
Exactly what I thought...

Kerr

There is a mistake in the numbers. Look again - it's cleverly hidden.
Thanks, now I have checked again and the only thing I can think of is that the spaces are maybe inconsistent... or if there is a message hidden with steganography in it, lol. So I am possibly blind or you are just screwing with me :p.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Thanks, now I have checked again and the only thing I can think of is that the spaces are maybe inconsistent... or if there is a message hidden with steganography in it, lol. So I am possibly blind or you are just screwing with me :p.

It's the little things in life that give me the greatest pleasure.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I googled "Find the Mistake' and there are several other really good ones. This one was easy in comparison.