• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First thing that comes to your head about the above poster

Kerr

A nazi eating his tail.

That was the first thing that came to mind because the cross in your avatar reminded me of of the iron cross, which I have only seen in nazi movies. Dont take any offense, nnmartin, my brain can be an idiot sometimes.

at least he is on this planet!
No. I come from a different level of existence that is not limited to 3 dimensions. My avatar is basically not in 3d so you cannot see it :p.

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm so far ahead of you down the road. I hear some racket...but I can't make out what you are saying. :(

(Oh, I almost forgot -- ;))

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Reminds me of one of my best friends. Both looks like him (at least according to the pics) and has a similar personality.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Edited due to DS's lack of manners:

Penumbra = Among, if not on top of the list of people who have impressed me the most in RF.

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Needs to learn how to post faster. :p

Has a mindset that is very similar to mine. (I can't wait to meet him in real life, too.)