• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First thing that comes to your head about the above poster

4consideration

Premium Member
The request for a response related to the above poster has been submitted for consideration.

What? I'm confused.

My last post was about the above post. This one is, too -- so don't get technical on me.

If this is about my lack of an avatar and other labelling thingies about myself. I apologize for not having a graphic/cartoon character that looks nothing like me to project a far-fetched illusion about myself. You'll just have to use your imagination in formulating your pre-conceptions about me. (For consideration: you might as well fill it in with a really good mental picture -- perhaps, make me really pretty or something like that -- it will make both of us feel better.)

Also, you don't need labels that really don't apply in order to get a skewed perception of what I think, let's just leave that to my own words and vibes -- OK?

This is my first thought about the above poster. Sometimes I have run-on thoughts.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
What? I'm confused.

My last post was about the above post. This one is, too -- so don't get technical on me.

If this is about my lack of an avatar and other labelling thingies about myself. I apologize for not having a graphic/cartoon character that looks nothing like me to project a far-fetched illusion about myself. You'll just have to use your imagination in formulating your pre-conceptions about me. (For consideration: you might as well fill it in with a really good mental picture -- perhaps, make me really pretty or something like that -- it will make both of us feel better.)

Also, you don't need labels that really don't apply in order to get a skewed perception of what I think, let's just leave that to my own words and vibes -- OK?

This is my first thought about the above poster. Sometimes I have run-on thoughts.

(I was making a failed pun using your name)

Very long post.

4consideration

Premium Member
Hasn't come to terms with the fact that I do that (long posts) a lot. :)

(I hope you realize that I was joking. But, was seriously unsure of what you were actually referring to. I get the pun.)

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
1998, how can someone from that year be over 10? It seemed like only a few years ago :eek: My childhood is slowly drifting further and further away :sad4: