• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First thing that comes to your head about the above poster

4consideration

Premium Member
Wait...I find I also have the same feelings for the above poster -- like an endorphin rush -- it must have been transference. Sorry Wirey.

4consideration

Premium Member
(OK, I got your message, so here goes, Wirey...and I'd better get a frubal for this one.)

What comes to mind when I think of Wirey?

Never has there been such a dashing and awe inspiring man as Wirey. Surely the muses that inspired the great sculptors of old conspired together to bring perfection to mortal form. Ah, the chiseled face, the confident stance, all that could be Man, IS. Such is Wirey.

The flow of manly-style goldilock(s) is a sight to behold -- and to be treasured. Once the eyes have the pleasure of feasting upon his strong and capable form, all other men slip into a background of oblivion. Is there other than Wirey? I seem to recall...somewhere... back in the distance of time gone by, other men... but alas... I can no longer see other than Wirey.

Proceed with caution, ladies, for his captivating countenance may surely steal your heart away. 'Tis sad that surely such perfection was never meant to be captured. And men, take heart, for even though it may sting to look upon such manly perfection -- know this -- perfection exists. It's name: Wirey.

Wirey

Fartist
I'm trying to hide the fact that I suffer from chronic flatulence by deflecting blame onto others. Plus, butts are funny. Ask any eight year old.

Wirey

Fartist
hilarious poster (when's your next thread coming out?)

What's with the 'coming out' remark? A guy can't listen to Barry Manilow while dressing like Judy Garland and staring at pictures of Tom Cruise without being slandered? I'll be in the tub with some rose peatls and a cup of hot green tea, listening to ocean sounds and... oh, that's what that's about.

4consideration

Premium Member
At the risk of repeating myself on RF (now read through all my posts to see where I said something similar before) I just want you to know that I defended you the other day.

Revoltingest said that you weren't fit to live in the slop with the pigs. I said you were.

You're welcome. :yes: