• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First thing that comes to your head about the above poster

Me Myself

Back to my username
A friend in a "knights of the Zodiac" (or call it) "Saint Seiya" forum whose character was called "Arion Lionheart!" and ALWAYS TALKED IN ALL CAPPS :D

Me Myself

Back to my username
Ninja evil terrorist that´s actually really nice and reasonable and not evil at all, but has curious lickings for avatars :D.

Actually, I almost always wonder, why on Earth did you chose that avatar? :D

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Mysterious and confusing, in almost a good way.

(Please note the almost part)

Ninja evil terrorist that´s actually really nice and reasonable and not evil at all, but has curious lickings for avatars :D.

You haven't negated the terrorist part, nor the ninja part. That means that i'm a nice and reasonable ninja terrorist.

Actually, I almost always wonder, why on Earth did you chose that avatar? :D

It expresses the evil within me that i'm barely able to control. :D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Sly, kick-butt ninja on a trajectory to either take over the world or own a really really cool motorcycle some day.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Mysterious and confusing, in almost a good way.

Wow! I reached "mysterious" ? :eek: Sounds cool :cool:

Do the almost means I am closer to neutral or to bad? :cover:

You haven't negated the terrorist part, nor the ninja part. That means that i'm a nice and reasonable ninja terrorist.

Yes and no. I don´t deem terrorism to be very nice :p

It expresses the evil within me that i'm barely able to control.

Well, never consciously seen that evil on RF then :ninja:

Either you are a good controler or your evil is slacking off :p

Me Myself

Back to my username
Sly, kick-butt ninja on a trajectory to either take over the world or own a really really cool motorcycle some day.

Funny clever lion typing stuff, intelectually gooffying around, juggling frubals from the table of the Staff in RF :eek:

Me Myself

Back to my username
"sharp" :eek: (meant about debate slayer)

To Revoltingest, I always think of him as Willy :D, and read his posts with Willy´s voice inmy head o.o