• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First thing that comes to your head about the above poster

Draka

Wonder Woman
Perry-The-Platypus-Theme-Song-Phineas-and-Ferb-Lyrics-+-HQ-MP3-Download.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
Friendly!

I posted this first in the Random and Meaningless Announcements thread in error. The two thread were next to each other in my list, and you were the last poster on each. So, now I'll have to add: "the cause of much embarassment" to my first thought of you. (It couldn't be me. :D)

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Friendly!

I posted this first in the Random and Meaningless Announcements thread in error. The two thread were next to each other in my list, and you were the last poster on each. So, now I'll have to add: "the cause of much embarassment" to my first thought of you. (It couldn't be me. :D)

Ditsy

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
(I wish i knew what personal frequency means :D)

The word "dainty" constantly comes to mind when i think of her.

apophenia

If you check your post history, you will see a predilection for starting posts with "If you...."

BTW ...I tend to use "in fact" and "BTW..." a lot myself,in fact.

And BTW, yes, I do have a penchant for supplements. In fact, my fridge has a few years supply of my favorites in case the Leahy Bill gets passed and they all become controlled substances.

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
(Almost all the posts on the Inexorable Consequences thread are: If you ______, then _______. I have been posting on that thread a lot lately. It's a joke/game thread. You may have noticed that in my post history. :))

Likes details.

Last edited: