• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Five million man: proofs of key problems

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Change is good. We used to have steam engines, now we have high speed electric train. That is advancement. Religion stagnates.

Take 2: You are aware that what you claimed is not science. It is an appeal to emotion. And science doesn't do appeals to emotion or morality.

questfortruth

Gotta love how the author actually tells people that it's a "bad attitude" to try to find mistakes in his work. :tearsofjoy:
Finding mistakes is not the aim of Science, but the unpleasant byproduct.
The more you look for mistakes the more fake mistakes are found: you only get what you desire to get.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Religion evolves into new religions and sects but change is painful
In my understanding it is the humans who must change our self according to the religioues teaching and not the other way around :) this is in my understanding why religion or spiritual practice seem to not change. Because the change happen within each person who follow the teaching.

Last edited:

questfortruth

I never said science has emotion or morals - it just follows the evidence.
No toilet paper in CERN?!

Science not only follows evidence,
the Science uses emotions and moral, because there is even toilet paper use in CERN.

Last edited:

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
They are not obligated to have goodwill. They are legal, it is enough.

This doesn't answer my question. Why do you think multiple independent journals, whose reviewers review papers all the time, would just all of a sudden reject yours without reading anything you said? What would the rationale be?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
"And because mistakes and fakes shall abound, the way of truth will be evil spoken of"
Do you understand? Many so called idiots are writing spam to them.

But they'd have to read some of what is submitted to know it's spam. You're suggesting they rejected yours without reading any of it at all.

questfortruth

But they'd have to read some of what is submitted to know it's spam. You're suggesting they rejected yours without reading any of it at all.
It is enough to read my name and check, that I am not a PhD using Google. Look, how editor wrote to me:

My advice is to first build up experience (and credibility) by working on less famous problems in the same area, in order to practice exposition skills, to learn basic techniques and literature, and to avoid common errors in the field.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
It is enough to read my name and check, that I am not a PhD using Google. Look, how editor wrote to me:

My advice is to first build up experience (and credibility) by working on less famous problems in the same area, in order to practice exposition skills, to learn basic techniques and literature, and to avoid common errors in the field.
Sounds like damned fine advice, to me.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

It does look like they have read your paper when they can give you this kind of advice. And it seems like they know what they talking about.