• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Five Stupid Questions Women ask Men

LegionOnomaMoi

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have about a thousand objections, I kept constantly going through arguments from every field from statistics to social psychology, I objected to the logic/reasoning, I frequently wanted to ask about the effects of culture, I had different answers, and because of all that, I couldn't help thinking of
So apparently I am schizophrenic (in the etymological sense).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have about a thousand objections, I kept constantly going through arguments from every field from statistics to social psychology, I objected to the logic/reasoning, I frequently wanted to ask about the effects of culture, I had different answers, and because of all that, I couldn't help thinking of
Man......been there & done that!

Kapalika

Premium Member
First question in, I hear the comparison to the car and what she changed... and it already comes off as sexist. Saying men can't recognize a change in a woman's appearance lol

Because women never know how to fix issues, and are just emotional, where as men are there to "fix" things, eh?

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
1. How is my hair ?
2. Am I overweight?
3. Do you still really love me ?
4.What to cook for tonight?
5. Did you deposit the trash?