• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For males only: would you rather run into a bear or into Victoria Silvstedt?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
After the LOL thing about men and bear...I have decided to change the survey:
would you rather run into a dangerous, carnivorous Grizzly bear (not the European version)?
I mean, the bear from White Fang

Or would you feel safer, if Victoria Silvstedt chased you...with those voracious eyes? Eyes saying....män? Mmmmm....Ja, Jag gillar....

PS: don't be shy, boys. ;)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't think I'd want to run into a bear or a wolf or a mountain lion - or any other animal which could cause serious injury. People should exercise caution before going out into wilderness areas. I read of a recent report of two Scottish women who were seriously injured on a trip through the Carpathian Mountains while trying to take a selfie with a bear.

I once came across a guy in a parking lot who was feeding coyotes. There were half a dozen coyotes gathered around this guy, while this other guy was screaming at him from across the parking lot "You dummy! Stop feeding the coyotes!" I retreated from the area myself.

I have no clue who this Victoria person is, but if faced with that kind of choice, I'd rather encounter a human than a bear or wolf or whatever it might be. As long as Godzilla doesn't attack, I think things will be okay.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
After the LOL thing about men and bear...I have decided to change the survey:
would you rather run into a dangerous, carnivorous Grizzly bear (not the European version)?
I mean, the bear from White Fang

Or would you feel safer, if Victoria Silvstedt chased you...with those voracious eyes? Eyes saying....män? Mmmmm....Ja, Jag gillar....

PS: don't be shy, boys. ;)
A rich wealthy man would probably prefer a bear. A woman might sue decades later in a attempt to gather a sizable portion of his money.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I have no clue who this Victoria person is, but if faced with that kind of choice, I'd rather encounter a human than a bear or wolf or whatever it might be. As long as Godzilla doesn't attack, I think things will be okay.
You don't sound that enthusiastic.
I am afraid all men will choose the bear...
so they are identical to the women who will choose the bear too... ;)

Alien826

No religious beliefs
Well let's see now.

First I don't think "run into" is intended to mean hitting the bear or woman with a car, so I'll take it to mean "meet".

Grizzly bears are very powerful dangerous creatures and best avoided. Women that make aggressive sexual advances to me are not really dangerous, though pretty much non existent to me these days.

No brainer really. I'd pick the women every time.

Thinking about the comparison with the other thread, it's not really comparable as it seems women are actually frightened by men in the circumstances described. Which is sad. I don't think many men would be frightened by a woman. Unless it's Marjorie Taylor Greene of course. In that case I'd run. Fast. And hope to meet a bear that would protect me.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Well let's see now.

First I don't think "run into" is intended to mean hitting the bear or woman with a car, so I'll take it to mean "meet".

Grizzly bears are very powerful dangerous creatures and best avoided. Women that make aggressive sexual advances to me are not really dangerous, though pretty much non existent to me these days.

No brainer really. I'd pick the women every time.

Thinking about the comparison with the other thread, it's not really comparable as it seems women are actually frightened by men in the circumstances described. Which is sad. I don't think many men would be frightened by a woman. Unless it's Marjorie Taylor Greene of course. In that case I'd run. Fast. And hope to meet a bear that would protect me.
Are you sure you wouldn't run away from Victoria Silvstedt too? Look at her eyes...
;)

depositphotos_17569139-stock-photo-victoria-silvstedt.jpg

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Weird question. I neither want to meet with a dangerous animal nor be chased for some unknown reason by a complete stranger.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Weird question. I neither want to meet with a dangerous animal nor be chased for some unknown reason by a complete stranger.
But this is a joke thread.
I was expecting more playful answers...it's a way to ridicule the controversy about the survey man or bear? ;)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
At least there's a chance a bear would leave you right then and there.

Women can decades later try to extract all your money away.
I am speaking of a woman who just wants something from you. The word starts by P and ends by S. Five letters. ;)