• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Force Realist

Revelum

The Revealer
Good day everyone. Going to take another stab at being a part of a message board. I'm one of those oddballs, who studied a lot of theology through her life, disowned a number of terms, and ended up deciding that The Force makes a lot of sense, and though I have a number of disagreements, I have far more agreements, which is why I label myself a Sith Realist.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Good day everyone. Going to take another stab at being a part of a message board. I'm one of those oddballs, who studied a lot of theology through her life, disowned a number of terms, and ended up deciding that The Force makes a lot of sense, and though I have a number of disagreements, I have far more agreements, which is why I label myself a Sith Realist.

An oddball? You'll never fit in here. We're all totally normal...ahem...

Welcome to RF!

Heyo

Veteran Member
Welcome to RF.

A Sith Realist? Do you see that as a philosophy or as religion? And if the latter, would you be opposed to Jediism?