• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forces of physics and God...

IndieVisible

Official Party Crasher
The words "point" and "suggest" imply rational support for the claim. Not conclusive support, but still support.

For instance:

- the house's broken window points to a burglary.
- the fact that your car isn't where you parked it suggests it was towed away.

In either case, you can't exclude all other possibilities, but the evidence that you do have still gives partial support to the conclusion you're inferring.

I thought that was what I was saying, or is it you just like to argue every point? :facepalm:

IndieVisible

Official Party Crasher
No offense.. but I don't think you're views are going to blow 9/10s mind. He's been roaming around these forums for like... ever. I'm sure he's seen everything under the sun by now...

BTW, welcome to RF!

I can assure you an agnostic Christian can not be offended so easily.

Thanks!

IndieVisible

Official Party Crasher
You were? My mistake. Please tell us, then, how the four fundamental forces of physics are relevant to the question of intelligent design.

This post I admitted were not the most ideal tools to use to suggest ID, not as good as DNA for example which can be seen. However I question if they are not apart of the design or simply the effect of the design.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
You can't be that slow? I already told you I was not sure.
You've told me several conflicting things in this thread. One minute, they have enough support "point to" intelligent design; the other minute, you have no evidence and you're not sure.

I give up. I don't think you're willing to tell us what your position actually is.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Many animals can detect the Earths magnetic field... essentially "seeing" it.

Many animals can see far beyond the visible spectrum into the infrared, ultraviolet and even polarized light.

wa:do

IndieVisible

Official Party Crasher
Many animals can detect the Earths magnetic field... essentially "seeing" it.

Many animals can see far beyond the visible spectrum into the infrared, ultraviolet and even polarized light.

wa:do

Has this been tested and if so how? We can't even be sure if the next person is seeing the same thing we are. Any links to support this? Thx