• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frubal Orgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Considering that we have a lot of gay male friends, this does tend to be the case. Unfortunately, men, to me, are about as sexually arousing as a moldy apple.

This happens to us, too, actually. LOL

Most of my friends in my contact list on my phone are gay men. When we moved to our house, we both called on our friends to help. His friends showed up to help, all straight. My friends showed up ready to help, all gay.

Steve has gotten used to being the subject of discussion among my friends as being the hot one in our marriage.

So thinking about it, looks like you and me actually have something in common. Oh the humanity....

I tend to frubal everyone but my fiance. LOL
He don't care though.
His interview went well they're gonna call him for a second one!!!!!

Congrats!!

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Well I fell a couple short of getting everyone today. Sorry! Hey when I do get around to you, I am currently giving out 659361 frubals at a time. :)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Everyone, check this out!

*crouches low, jumps into a perfect straddle split, reaches back, and slaps my upper thigh*

Y'all know I actually do this stuff irl too, right?

dust1n

Zindīq
Easy. I started off in this frubal orgy with a measly 3 green ribbons. Look how far I have come in 284 pages. Look at all those medals I have worked for! 136 measly green ribbons.

Status
Not open for further replies.