• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frubal Orgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypress

Dragon Mom
I... am... blocked...so
funny-pictures-chipmunk-asks-you-to-go-on.jpg

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
There is nothing like a hot, ejaculating frubal shower... let the frubals cum forth.:drool: Hey guys, let's have a contest and see who can shoot their frubals the farthest. Let's not leave out the beautiful women, some women I've enountered, are able to shoot forth their love juices during orgasm right into their partners face; I love female cum, oooh, yeah!! :drool: Tasty. You know it's been a great sexual experience between both parties when the bedspread contains several spots drenched with love juices. Hell, yeah!:yes:

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
An interesting story. Back about 20 years ago me and my brother went to a strip bar and there was a stripper who inserted into her vagina 3 golf balls. And to everyones amazement and chears she was able to push and projectile all three golf balls at least 30 feet across the room, one after the other... talk about vagina power. LOL!

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
An interesting story. Back about 20 years ago me and my brother went to a strip bar and there was a stripper who inserted into her vagina 3 golf balls. And to everyones amazement and chears she was able to push and projectile all three golf balls at least 30 feet across the room, one after the other... talk about vagina power. LOL!

That is friggen amazing!!!

I'll drink to that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.