• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fun with A.I.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I've wanted to illustrate some of my poems and stories for a long time now but the problem is that even though at one time I was a halfway decent artist, I've fallen out of practice and haven't had the patience to take it up again.

For a while I was playing with creating 3D models and running the images through various filters to come up with the kinds of pictures I wanted, but that was pretty tedious too even though I like the way some of the results turned out.

Now I'm checking out AI text to image generators.

The technology is pretty impressive, although I can see it's going to take a while to learn how to come up with workable prompts consistently.

Anyway, some of my stories are about life on the road and here's a picture of a hitchhiker Picsart text to image generator came up :
Picsart_23-04-23_00-20-57-302.jpg

Not exactly what I was looking for, but pretty close so I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of results I can get after I become more adept with prompts.

Last edited:

Secret Chief

Degrow!
I've wanted to illustrate some of my poems and stories for a long time now but the problem is that even though at one time I was a halfway decent artist, I've fallen out of practice and haven't had the patience to take it up again.

For a while I was playing with creating 3D models and running the images through various filters to come up with the kinds of pictures I wanted, but that was pretty tedious too even though I like the way some of the results turned out.

Now I'm checking out AI text to image generators.

The technology is pretty impressive, although I can see it's going to take a while to learn how to come up with workable prompts consistently.

Anyway, some of my stories are about life on the road and here's a picture of a hitchhiker Picsart text to image generator came up :View attachment 75715

Not exactly what I was looking for, but pretty close so I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of results I can get after I become more adept with prompts.
Still using AI? Any suggestions?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Still using AI? Any suggestions?
I haven't played with it in a few months and considering how fast this technology is progressing I'm sure most of what I have to say is going to be obsolete by now. But . . .

I've had good results with an app called Gen z art, and a website called https://creator.nightcafe.studio/lo...Ei_AlWP-2XI2vNwQLPZPMxBgezi47GqsaAgUyEALw_wcB.

I think I did the one below with Gen z art:

1713729703329.png

It's a lot closer to the look I want to wind up using.

There are a few others I was using but I can't remember the names at the moment. The nice thing about these two is that they're easy to use and they give you credits for free everyday.

I'm stuck using Android for the moment but once I have access to Windows again I'm going to look into Adobe Firefly and all the apps that Open AI is offering. OpenAI

More options are showing up all the time.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
I haven't played with it in a few months and considering how fast this technology is progressing I'm sure most of what I have to say is going to be obsolete by now. But . . .

I've had good results with an app called Gen z art, and a website called https://creator.nightcafe.studio/lo...Ei_AlWP-2XI2vNwQLPZPMxBgezi47GqsaAgUyEALw_wcB.

I think I did the one below with Gen z art:

View attachment 90712

It's a lot closer to the look I want to wind up using.

There are a few others I was using but I can't remember the names at the moment. The nice thing about these two is that they're easy to use and they give you credits for free everyday.

I'm stuck using Android for the moment but once I have access to Windows again I'm going to look into Adobe Firefly and all the apps that Open AI is offering. OpenAI

More options are showing up all the time.
Cheers.