• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gethsemane- a rally cry for Christians

MOZedek

The kingdom of heaven is evident- for those who have not see it - do not be amazed the manifestation will first take place within you-
For those who have been filled by the Chrism -which is words of truth- those who have become of that said aeon- becoming as Melchezedek- being born of the word- and being baptized thus- to you the burden of everlasting truth is given-
The seed of those who rule- that is- the principalities esp . those of Sidon and Tyre- to whom the entire globe has gone astray and exist in perpetual distraction-
It has become evident the root of your power which lies in the North even in the dark places of Bootes-- I rebuke you and the angel Mammon- the King of the North (East)- you who they praise in great error as it was prophecy
To the intellectuals of man-wisdom is not garnished like grain- it is built like a house- any house without foundation will fall.know this- knowledge is but a filthy rag if there is no authenticity-if the blind lead the blind..... what will be the result-
Christ be glorified-

MOZedek

to Every Christain who have been baptized in the chrism-
What is a Christian-?
tell me and what is The Church and the Kingdom of Heaven??

MOZedek

to Every Christain who have been baptized in the chrism-
What is a Christian-?
tell me and what is The Church and the Kingdom of Heaven??
Not only this but Christ is become evident and has already come the dead is alive and the kingdom has come

MOZedek

Every man grasp at his own reality and so we stand judged by every thought and utterance- It is not a whim when it written that the demonic will come last- for the expressions of age show us as evil- devilish men- hopeless burning with the erroneous lust of our bodies which is to our destruction-
70 yrs is given for their idle walk after this- Everyman shall find the thing his heart seeks whether evil or good and the results of this will be the summation of his soul within the only reality

MotoEric

I'm not trying to be rude to the OP but I guess I'm not trying too hard to avoid it either.

Do you write in the manner that you do to appear more mysterious? More erudite? More in fashion with how you think a prophet or servant of God should sound?

If you objective is to get across a given message, you are turning your potential audience away by writing in a pseudo-archaic fashion.

If you are not trying to get across a specific message, than why bother posting?

Eric

MotoEric

I just noticed that the title of the OP is now Banned.

In the 1/2 hour since his last post and my post he was banned? Wow, that's quick action. Is it inappropriate to ask what caused the banning?

Eric

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I just noticed that the title of the OP is now Banned.

In the 1/2 hour since his last post and my post he was banned? Wow, that's quick action. Is it inappropriate to ask what caused the banning?

Eric

Yes it is really, the reason why the Mods and Admens banned some one is there's to know alone. I still say Zombies are afoot. *Garbs zombie survival guide and weapon*