• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Giuliani's Daughter supporting Obama?

powder21

Always Changing
she withdrew from the Obama group at 6 a.m. Monday, after Slate sent her an inquiry about it.
What? If she's a liberal and supports Obama, then why withdraw from his group when someone asks a question about it? She doesn't even like her father from what I've read. Politics are stupid.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
The reason it's important it because it showcases one of Guiliani's weaknesses - family. Romney and a number of the other Republican candidates have strong families that travel with them, and they put an emphasis on the importance of family in their campaign. Guiliani has had a number of divorces, and his family is somewhat dysfunctional (i.e. normal aka not "Leave it to Beaver"), which could put him at a disadvantage for the votes of "value voters".

I'm usually no good at politics, but I was mesmerized into watching Matt Lauer for an hour yesterday while getting my nails done. :p