• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Exists!! I Have Pictures!!!

DrWurm

Godlike said:
However, in any forum where good communication is the whole point, it never hurts to be polite and to think before snapping @ someone.

Noted. However, I assumed that your responce was a little joking so I responded with a joke.

Depending on the tone of a thread I reply as such. And considering the name of this thread was "God Exists! I have pictures!" you can expect all responces and opinions by me to be backed with light-heartedness.

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
DrWurm said:
God Exists!! I Have Pictures!!!
Interesting, you as well?

I, however, have no qualms on sharing my piccies of the benevolent most high...

Taa-daa! Let a veritable spiritual feast ensue! ;)

(Oh, and a slightly festive hola to you as well)

Last edited by a moderator:

lizskid

BANNED
Nice toon bot. Welcome to RF, I hope you like what you find here, which is respect for others and their views, and a lot of fun and thought. It's nice to have you here.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Nordicßearskin said:
Interesting, you as well?

I, however, have no qualms on sharing my piccies of the benevolent most high...

Taa-daa! Let a veritable spiritual feast ensue! ;)

(Oh, and a slightly festive hola to you as well)

:cover: my eyes! They BURN!

Last edited by a moderator:

Circle_One

Merry Meet and welcome to the forums, DrWurm. Enjoy your stay here and feel free to shoot any questions you may have to myself or any of the others on the staff here :)

Blessed Be.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Jason,

Welcome to Religious Forums.

I like your taste in music ! - add to that "The who" and "The Annimals" and you're half way there.:bow:

I hope you like it here, and look forward to reading your posts.:)

W

Withdrawnmist

DrWurm said:
Yeah, I dabble in 3d modeling stuff when I'm bored.

Nice piccy...make s me think of Cartman from southpark..

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!..greets to meets the new guy.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
Osiyo, Jason, welcome to the forums! Always cool to get another teenager here.

Newgrounds.com sounds awesome, I might just have to check it out. I'm mostly nice to everyone here at Religious Forums, I think that atheistdebate.com has finally gotten out of my sytem...I'm not nearly as prone to sarcasm anymore...but it might be nice to go to a place where anything goes again, just for fun...anyways, welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here. The other members are great!