• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is a woman

ChieftheCef

One way to think about it is that God made humans in God's image.
So, the attributes of masculinity and femineity are both divine. They both reflect God's purpose, wisdom and love.
She is a hermaphrodite, as hermaphrodites seem female but have a penis as well as female organs and boobs. This is why God inseminates herself with matter and energy into her space-time womb, part of herself, who gently shape’s reality with the womb’s ever omnipresent gravity.

Ignatius A

Why? It's actually going to help. Unlike virtue feigning, where you believe and go about your daily business thinking that something is entirely good when the rest of the world shows it is not. And vice versa.
How does it help? Explain dont proclaim.

ChieftheCef

Thinking about things like this - and the fact that the vast majority of the universe isn't biological and thus non-sexed - is part of what really turned me off about, say, Wicca within contemporary Paganism. It was sex this sex that and I'm over here as a scientist going "but... okay, I get that many humans fixate on this a lot but most of the universe doesn't have a sex
It's proto female! Microorganisms do have a body that births them, they split open like a vaginal crease and merge their young out of it. Then become one being again.
and most organisms on this planet are asexual... so... uh..."
Do any of those give life birth or lay eggs OR anything like give a "female" a piece of sperm?