• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God & No God No Matter to God: IT & Children, YES

drsatish

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus,
Coo coo, kachoo....

Eggheads & Walrus.

Eggheads & Walrus?
Should I call John Lennon, wherever he is, for clarification?

My limited interpretations are these:
1. All Heads come from Eggs (more or less; except virii, bacteria, amoeba etc)
2. All Eggs come from Heads...you know what I mean; natural; test-tube baby; cloned skin cells.
3. Some have the shape of an egg for their head. (It may apply to lots of the current 3 Billion males who may cross 40).
4. In 'feminism' of today, which is just 'females' proving that they can do all a male can do and even begin to look like them in attire and hairstyle, it may not be that big a conjecture to visualize what females after 40 may do after 40 years! Females! Become Females! And TEACH 'Love & Caring' TO the Other Species! Females! Forget your attire & appearance & pay-jobs! The World is in a Mess today because the 'other species' has been Running the Show So Far! Don't GET into THEIR WORLD! Start YOUR OWN WORLD!

Walrus?
Someone with a Mustache?
..some 'great' mustaches come to my mind!
(both of the very short clipped kind and very long twisted ones)

Is it about leaders and followers?

Stroking my mustache and palming my egghead,
Satish

drsatish

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus,
Coo coo, kachoo....

Hi Tumble Weed,

I dunno whether John Lennon was Weed or using a lot of Weed!

I told you I called Abbey Road Operator for JL, and she said he was out of Station.

But when I press the Remote Button on my Bang & Olufsen Preamp, Harmon-Kardon Amp, JBL-Bose Front-Surround-Back speakers, and say "Sing Imagine", John Lennon Sings!

Where is John Lennon or Am I "imagining" things?

Virtual vs Real,
Satish