• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

god place is in milky way

olanik

there is no single way that god is create universe...that he did he wouldnt put all life in little micro-ball call planet!!there is no way that people know who create a universe!!i think all god story is placed somwhere in milky way and control earth and our solar system!!!thats only explanation that puts religion and science in same place,what do you think about it?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
there is no single way that god is create universe...that he did he wouldnt put all life in little micro-ball call planet!!there is no way that people know who create a universe!!i think all god story is placed somwhere in milky way and control earth and our solar system!!!thats only explanation that puts religion and science in same place,what do you think about it?

That leaves 99.999999999% of the universe uncounted for.

olanik

do we know more that that?farest place we have gone is moon!!!thats apsoluttly(i dont know how to spell that)nothing!!!we cant know force bigger that universe because we know very little about universe!

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
do we know more that that?farest place we have gone is moon!!!thats apsoluttly(i dont know how to spell that)nothing!!!we cant know force bigger that universe because we know very little about universe!
Yes, we most definably know of other solar systems and galaxies.
They have been observed and measured.

olanik

but does someone know what is inside of them?that what we know is not even close enough to know who create everything!!all we know is based on telescopes and some space travels in our solar system and little in neighbours solar systems!!that nothing!!

olanik

well,thats sort of my point,god create earth and control earth,and with rest of the universe dont have nothing,why would center of life be in gran of the big sand,i think its answer on your question-religion says that space is created by god,im just giving simple explonation that all that story is on earth and no-where else

olanik

i am new in forum and that is my first threat so im lost a little :),but i think its close...sort of

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
well,thats sort of my point,god create earth and control earth,and with rest of the universe dont have nothing,why would center of life be in gran of the big sand,i think its answer on your question-religion says that space is created by god,im just giving simple explonation that all that story is on earth and no-where else
I agree that certain religions on Earth believe that God created this world especially for them.
I just do not agree that that is correct.